Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- such a jerk *Slams my sword in the ground makin the ligthin comin straight at you*
O_O... okay -.-

(Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

one to stop ur lightning and one heading straight at you O_O then simply

(Hyouton:Koori Doragon Kuchi Hyoushi)-Ice Style:Ice Dragon Mouth Binding
? Rank:S
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:[Depends on the extension of the Ice]
? Chakra Cost:40
? Damage Points:N/A
? Description:This jutsu is similar to Toad Mouth Binding.When the user and the enemy are standing on Ice, making the necesary hand seals, the user can make a type of giant cave of Ice, where he controls the Ice inside it.[[May be used once per battle]]

and trap u into the dragons mouth ;)

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O... okay -.-

(Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

one to stop ur lightning and one heading straight at you O_O then simply

(Hyouton:Koori Doragon Kuchi Hyoushi)-Ice Style:Ice Dragon Mouth Binding
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:[Depends on the extension of the Ice]
? Damage Points:N/A
? Description:This jutsu is similar to Toad Mouth Binding.When the user and the enemy are standing on Ice, making the necesary hand seals, the user can make a type of giant cave of Ice, where he controls the Ice inside it.[[May be used once per battle]]

and trap u into the dragons mouth ;)
To block your lightin attack i use
(Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall

Type:Defence
Range:Short
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A giant thick wall that is made when the user spits mud out of there mouth and then forms into a wall.
and for your ice attack while i am in the Dragons mouth i summon
You must be registered for see images
The Snake Manda causin to break ur dragon (Since Manda is the biggest animal in naruto:p) *Stands on top of Manda*U_U

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To block your lightin attack i use
(Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A giant thick wall that is made when the user spits mud out of there mouth and then forms into a wall.
and for your ice attack while i am in the Dragons mouth i summon
You must be registered for see images
The Snake Manda causin to break ur dragon (Since Manda is the biggest animal in naruto:p) *Stands on top of Manda*U_U
thats easy to beat ;) .... since everything u seee is covered in a cage of Ice that is the dragon mouth and I can control teh ice inside it all I need to do *puts palm against eachother* *the broken ceiling turns in spikes and stabs Manda in every side killing him(again OO)* U_U

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats easy to beat ;) .... since everything u seee is covered in a cage of Ice that is the dragon mouth and I can control teh ice inside it all I need to do *puts palm against eachother* *the broken ceiling turns in spikes and stabs Manda in every side killing him(again OO)* U_U
*Poof Manda dissapears* *makes a clonex1* And
sends
(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) . sends it right to the clouds. *Standin side by side with my clone*

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Poof Manda dissapears* *makes a clonex1* And
sends
(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire

Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) . sends it right to the clouds. *Standin side by side with my clone*
crap thx sensei :p... okay if did it why shouldnt I continue eh? :D

(Chidori)-1000 Birds
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

*stays steady*

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin

Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

;) u did it urself XD..

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
crap thx sensei :p... okay if did it why shouldnt I continue eh? :D

(Chidori)-1000 Birds
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

*stays steady*

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin

Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

;) u did it urself XD..
*While you are controllin the chidori i activate My Ms at the moment that you use ur Kirin i use

(Doujutsu:Chi Terepo-To Kutsuu)-Eye Technique:Blood Teleportation Pain
*Type:Supplementary
*Range:Short-Long
*Chakra Cost:40
*Damage Points:80 (+10 damage to self per teleportation)
*Description:This is a space/time jutsu.The user bites a finger to achieve the blood.Then the user can use the blood to place a special seal on a large area(Normally up to 4 kilometers of effect).Everywhere the seal is put on the user can teleport all over the sealed area without being noticed.
Note:This is a Mangekyou Sharingan Eye technique.
And cause of my speed i appear on top of a tree makin ur Kirin useless O_O and that cause you lots of chakra.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*While you are controllin the chidori i activate My Ms at the moment that you use ur Kirin i use

*Description:This is a space/time jutsu.The user bites a finger to achieve the blood.Then the user can use the blood to place a special seal on a large area(Normally up to 4 kilometers of effect).Everywhere the seal is put on the user can teleport all over the sealed area without being noticed.
And cause of my speed i appear on top of a tree makin ur Kirin useless O_O and that cause you lots of chakra.
good move

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I teached u that jutsu, remember? ;) .... and u damaged urself useless...

(Hyouton:Kyokan Howaito Ookami Kuchyose)-Ice Element:Giant White Wolf Summoning
? Type:Supplementary-Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Damage Points:80
? Description:The user summons a giant white wolf made of pure Ice.The wolf can be controled by the user to attack the enemy at any position.

And I hold him steady... then I use

(Hyouton :Kokuryuu Tsuin Heka)-Ice Style:Black Twin Dragons Change
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Damage Points:80
? Description:The user summons two black twin dragons made of Ice.They look like they change into a Giant Dragon made of Ice of a black color.When it gets close to the enemy it departs in two dragons again and it hits causing serious damage.
Note:The user must know Hyouton:Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu.

and combine the wolf attack with the Dragons attack :D