Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They’re most likely still equal. Taking away Kurama and Rinnegan is probably Kishi’s way of keeping them around the same level. Are you sure Sakura isn’t stronger than them at this point Lmfao? This is such a disgrace.

Reactions: DHOH

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3T genjutsu solo Naruto coon now... :hypnotobi:
Post automatically merged:

They’re most likely still equal. Taking away Kurama and Rinnegan is probably Kishi’s way of keeping them around the same level. Are you sure Sakura isn’t stronger than them at this point Lmfao? This is such a disgrace.
Sakura fight equally with JJ Madara and Kaguya without hagorono power up... she is strongest now

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto or Sakura have no answers to Genjutsu. Possibly, you can argue the other tailed beast exist within him. Sasuke hardly used Rinnegan techs anyway, so he’s basically lost like 10% of his power. His Sharingan based moves are overpowered by itself.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto still has six paths sage mode so naruto is likely still the strongest
He doesn't, that mode requires the Bijuus, even when he first used it without the chakra cloak it had the fox eyes, we never saw him use it without the fox eyes, prove me wrong.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakooli and Yin
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's outlook in terms of power is a bit more sure and stable than Naruto's. Sasuke basically has the full power of his EMS since his right eye can use both abilities (casting the flames and shaping them), and susanoo can be used without eyes. Additionally, certain novels and other factors suggest that Naruto and Sasuke still possess some rikudou chakara. If that is the case, then the current Sasuke is basically a more skillful version of EMS Sasuke that is buffed by rikudou chakara. Of course if they do not possess the rikudou chakara, then he is still a more skillful version of EMS Sasuke, but without the rikudou buff.

Naruto on the other hand is a bit tricky.

In the worst case scenario, he is back down to having only sage mode as his full power.

Now, he should still have the other 8 bijuus' chakaras. The fact that he used lava style against Delta proves it actually. Also, the anime showed Naruto talking to the other bijuus in the meeting place and the same novel as before said that Naruto still had those chakaras. Therefore, in theory, he should still be able to use the bijuu kekkei genkai elements.

Also, as stated before, he and Sasuke supposedly still have rikudou chakara.

Of course like with Sasuke, hokage Naruto is still more skillful than his younger self.

Therefore, Naruto should still be stronger than any sage mode version of himself from the war (just sage mode, not with Kurama's chakara).

Reactions: DHOH and LightSo6p

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t want to make a huge argument about this right now, but without Kurama I don’t see a way Naruto can deal with perfect Susanoo. No matter what Naruto has.

Reactions: Solo

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t get why Sasuke can’t use Izanagi to gain back his Rinnengan, I mean sure he would lose his EMS but we saw EMS can regain their eye sight.

Madara used Izanagi to revive himself, which his EMS went blind. Then when his EMS evolved to Rinnengan he regained his eye sight.

Why can’t Sasuke evolve his EMS to Rinnengan?
Sasuke is kinda dumb to not learn Sage Mode or gain back his Curse Mark.

Reactions: Kakooli

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dumba$$ coment...
Lol prove me wrong Moron.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t get why Sasuke can’t use Izanagi to gain back his Rinnengan, I mean sure he would lose his EMS but we saw EMS can regain their eye sight.

Madara used Izanagi to revive himself, which his EMS went blind. Then when his EMS evolved to Rinnengan he regained his eye sight.

Sasuke isn’t the main character anymore. The focus is not on him.

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Madara awakened his Rinnegan when he became old, so what you're saying is that he waited years to regain his light?

I don't think Rinnegan is a requirement really, EMS from it's name is eternal and was shown already to be able to regain light, Itachi's eyes lost their light but Sasuke regained it, also Hashirama cells can help a lot and made Obito and Danzo spam MS jutsus with no issues at all, it even made Kotoamatsukami usable every day, Sasuke possesses both but the author is trying to nerf him and Naruto with retcons and plot holes, I feel Sasuke should shine before his death like Naruto but this manga is trash so it may never happen, I hope I'm wrong.

Sasuke can't evolve his EMS for the same reason as Madara, it takes a lot of time or he needs to be close to dying, I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why doesn't Sasuke ask Boruto to teleport them to Obito Kamui dimension? I mean in Obito Kamui dimension there lies the Juubi. Why doesn't Sasuke get Madara eyes which has evolved to Rinnengan?
The Juubi has all the Bijuu chakra including Kurama chakra.

What about Jinchuuriki Madara legs, shouldn't they have regenerated into a whole body?

Sasuke has been nerfed a lot, first he was missing an arm and now he is missing one eye along with no more Rinnengan.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why doesn't Sasuke ask Boruto to teleport them to Obito Kamui dimension? I mean in Obito Kamui dimension there lies the Juubi. Why doesn't Sasuke get Madara eyes which has evolved to Rinnengan?
The Juubi has all the Bijuu chakra including Kurama chakra.

What about Jinchuuriki Madara legs, shouldn't they have regenerated into a whole body?

Sasuke has been nerfed a lot, first he was missing an arm and now he is missing one eye along with no more Rinnengan.
Once you realize the focus isn’t on Sasuke, it’ll be a lot easier to accept.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto