Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) vs Hyuga Neji (Naruto)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Setting/Location: Konohagakure
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent
Motivation: In character
Circumstance: Danzo orders neji to kill sasuke for disobeying the leaf which he complies with
Equipment: Standard Equipment
Preparation: N/A
Knowledge: N/A
Continuity/Canon: Anime versions
Period/Saga/Era: BOS Sasuke and EOS Neji
Starting distance: 35 ft
rules: BOS stands for beginning of shippuuden btw

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's more {|<@: his latest appearance in the series?
Chronologically you would be correct

Well, it is rare to find someone who appreciates the other sources enough to include them in their considerations.
That is true as most fans tend to hate anything other the manga and boruto however my threads are different as they solely use the anime/video games unless it's a manga only character like delta

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chronologically you would be correct

That is true as most fans tend to hate anything other the manga and boruto however my threads are different as they solely use the anime/video games unless it's a manga only character like delta
Which i really dont get.

The anime was really well made in my view and the games seemed balanced out. Unfortunately, i haven't seen much of them, but i liked the little i did see.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which i really dont get.
Thats your fault for trying to look at things logically as humans are social creatures who act based entirely on emotion/instinct with some exceptions hence why they hate the anime, it's just a impusilve dislike or hatred for it

The anime was really well made in my view and the games seemed balanced out. Unfortunately, i haven't seen much of them, but i liked the little i did see.
The anime had some flaws and here or there but overall it was good until the ending bits where it became really stupid like zetsu killing madara
Post automatically merged:

I like Neji but Sasuke was stronger at the end of Naruto and 10 times stronger at the end of shippuden.
Sasuke at the beginning of the series vs neji during his last appearance as any other matchup of part 2 versions would be a stomp

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats your fault for trying to look at things logically as humans are social creatures who act based entirely on emotion/instinct with some exceptions hence why they hate the anime, it's just a impusilve dislike or hatred for it

The anime had some flaws and here or there but overall it was good until the ending bits where it became really stupid like zetsu killing madara

Sasuke at the beginning of the series vs neji during his last appearance as any other matchup of part 2 versions would be a stomp
And what is to say impulses and instincts are illogical?

Complex and misunderstood =/= illogical and chaotic. (I know what you meant, was just offering a general rule on the bigger topic)

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji is can easily beat Sasuke his reaction time is better than lee and second only to might guy. And he's a huge style master second only to hiashi. Hi harsh training with might guy allows him to withstand stress on the level of the 8 inner gates this makes his taijutsu and gentle fist unmatched

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Согласно статистике любой 3-ий с этих, кто именно стремился без помощи других применять колдовство, пострадали провал. Сопряжено данное со этим, то что с целью формирования сконцентрированного влияния, следует владеть необходимым резервом индивидуальной энергетики. Ко огорчению, никак не все без исключения общество с натуры довольно сформированы во данном проекте, но для того чтобы сформировать волшебные возможности необходимо достаточно периода.

No offense dude but nobody here likely understands what your even saying as it's not the language spoken here

@Infant
You underwhat what this julius dude is saying?
I dont understand his language

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No offense dude but nobody here likely understands what your even saying as it's not the language spoken here

@Infant
You underwhat what this julius dude is saying?
I dont understand his language
Unfortunately no.

I can tell its Cyrillic tho, dominant 'alphabet' in Russia. Also because i myself use a Russian keyboard that has the 'letters' for it. Its related fo Greek, if that's worth anything.

Could also be a bot.