Darth Vader

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've wanted to know about him and Hashirama since the battle at the Final Valley. When Kabuto showed Tobi the coffin that contained Madara, I thought it was him. Before that, I didn't think I'd get to see him battle aside from maybe flashbacks, because we all know Kishi loves his flashbacks.

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At first I thought Madara would just be a support character, not really having a role in the plot line at all, but now that he's become the main point of the plot, his character is starting to improve but at the same time is boring, because all the other villians so to speak have had arterial motives to there plans, but Madara seems dead set on this.

He's not giving way to his plan being more than what it is , and it's boring to me that we know everything already, there isn't anything left to surprise us when it comes to Madara.

spckoroma

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He couldn't protect anyone. That made him mad. Also the backstory of the juubi and the humanity showed him how terrible the world was.
the backstory about the juubi and humanity did need to be shown how terrible the world was. and as for protecting he used power everywhere he went so that breed hate. sorry if that's all you got that's no depth at all