Regular
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;7K-A2UiQYEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K-A2UiQYEc[/video]

LIMBO HAS A SAGEJUTSU/NINJUTSU: LIMBO LIGHTNING FANG, LIMBO NEEDLE, LIMBO PURGATORY, LIMBO HELL, LIMBO HEAVEN, LIMBO SUSANO

Last edited:

Ootoriyu Jin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Madara spamming coreless Meteors
- Limbo Susanoo's
- Limbos PS using Ninjutsu
- Sage Art Lightning spam
- PS using Shinra Tensei (before Magatama)
- Super CT

A waste indeed...

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Madara spamming coreless Meteors
- Limbo Susanoo's
- Limbos PS using Ninjutsu
- Sage Art Lightning spam
- PS using Shinra Tensei (before Magatama)
- Super CT

A waste indeed...
And even with those this is not his full asernal... Even with he seemed nerfed in the game. His CT was more powerful in the manga... But it's a game and good guys (the players) must win.. Can not find the bold in the video.... Plus Bancho Kukuin/Black Pull that creates a a black hole. Should have been the Ultimate battle in the Manga!!

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love what they have done with Limbo in the Game! :) The seven paths of Limbo:
*Limbo: Lightening Fang
*Limbo: Needle
*Limbo: Purgatory
*Limbo: Hell
*Limbo: Heaven
*Limbo: Border Jail
*Limbo: Susanoo

Would have been so cool to see them in them in the manga. Look how Madara works together with his Limbo in 3:44. Liked that.

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

PIOLO

Regular
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its safe to say that databook and kishigames nsuns4 that limbo was not using only taijutsu so kishis idea must prevail....... Kishi author databook>limbo taijutsu only idea

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree.
Rikudou Madara is pretty awesome in this game. I love his combos and especially "Limbo: Hengoku", which is one of my favorite jutsu of all time. Great that they focused on these things.

But I also have to admit that his Limbo Susanoo were pretty boring. They didn't even do something. The whole Susanoo-part was meh.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree.
Rikudou Madara is pretty awesome in this game. I love his combos and especially "Limbo: Hengoku", which is one of my favorite jutsu of all time. Great that they focused on these things.

But I also have to admit that his Limbo Susanoo were pretty boring. They didn't even do something. The whole Susanoo-part was meh.
If did more then bye bye Protagonists :p Limbo Susanoo in the hands of manga Madara and the world ends lol... Madara's Limbo is pretty good in the game and his Black Pull would powerful if used it by his manga self. Liked that Madara in the game was weakened when BZ stabbed him but even then he could have used Limbo and get out the situation... Nerfed both in manga and game....

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree.

I'm on the same boat as you are in this one.

Ootoriyu Jin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And even with those this is not his full asernal... Even with he seemed nerfed in the game. His CT was more powerful in the manga... But it's a game and good guys (the players) must win.. Can not find the bold in the video.... Plus Bancho Kukuin/Black Pull that creates a a black hole. Should have been the Ultimate battle in the Manga!!
I played the game already, his Limbo used Deva Path so Limbos can use Rinnegan tech lol. Limbo X Limbo = GG.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree.

Madara > Sasku