Uchiha gets Senju DNA = Ranningan, ever thought the Vice Versa !

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe that's why Orochhimaru is and was so mad after a freaking Sharingan ! anyone thought this before? Well i think as Uchiha gets a Senju DNA his EMS transforms to Rannengan . When A sSenju gets/ transplants a Sharingan he must get like a hell lot powerfull justus or Special Powers. What you guys Think !?

P.s : i strongly believe that Orochimaru and Jiraiya are Senjus because it make sense of the Sannins all being Senjus. That also explains why Orochimaru whole his life was so mad about getting Sharingan, he must have figured it out the power he'll get to yield by it !

Thee Beyonder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There not Senju my man enough said... How would Orochimaru know about the requirement of the Rinnagan and its' obivous you need an ems + Senju dna to get Rinnagan because if it was like you said Danzo and Obito would have 1

theTobiramaSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he is a senju but it plausible that he would try to get rinnegan . He researched about senju DNA transplant for a long time. Also he cannot accomplish knowing all jutsus if he has 3 or less elements the rinnegan gives you the ability to use all 5 element, yin, yang and yin-yang

gazz uzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think either Uchihas or Senjus can ever get Ranningan or Rannengan.
Madara managed to do it and he's an Uchiha.

If an Uchiha can gain the rinnegan through senju DNA, I don't see why a Senju can't form an uchiha's.

Danzo wouldn't be able to obtain it because he wasn't either a true senju or an uchiha. Not to mention that his senju cells were unstable.

I can't be certain why Obito didn't awaken the rinnegan, but I believe there are two reasons. First, it took a long time for Madara to unlock the rinnegan, and obito hasn't had senju DNA inside him nearly as long as Madara has. Second, Obito has two eye that aren't a match with each other, meaning that they aren't genetically the same. I think Madara once said that you need two of the same eyes to awaken their true potential.

Neither Orochimaru or Jiraiya were related to the senju in any way. But, Orochimaru does now have senju DNA inside him when he took over that zetsu clone