Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being an Uchiha fan myself, this would hurt me beyond words can express

But clearly the new Boruto manga is not about the Uchiha as the original Naruto series was. The protagonist is Boruto and the villain is not an Uchiha, might never be an Uchiha. So Uchihas have lost the centre stage in the manga and would be useless for some time to come. There might be a time where Sasuke helps in saving the day, but it is not likely as he is not the deuteragonist in this series and Sarada is trash which nobody would care about and so she won't be developed. It makes me damn sad that Uchiha are going to be pushed to the sidelines from the manga, like Tobirama pushed them from Konoha. :(

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It never bothered me. Gaara is my secind favorite character and despite the little screen time he gets at times he's still pretty awesome. If the only reason you were a fan of a character is because of how much screen time they get you were hardly ever a fan to begin with.

Reactions: Jinrou

Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stopped reading at Sarada is trash
She is though. Utter garbage, like her mother. That Sharingan is just for decoration over there. She never gonna be MS or above. Would prolly be stuck to monkeyesque fighting style of punching the ground.

Uchiha will always be the most badass clan. Get over it.
Sadly the good old days where His Holiness Itachi soloed the fu ck outta everyone are gone. Legends like him exist no more. Sasuke escaping child support as well, so we got no one good

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha not involved? Uchiha power is half of the power distributed among the entire verse. Uchiha senju six paths, it'll all remain relevant. Boruto and Kawaki's power ups are either from a power they were exposed to from outer space, or something derived from the three powers listed above

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is though. Utter garbage, like her mother. That Sharingan is just for decoration over there. She never gonna be MS or above. Would prolly be stuck to monkeyesque fighting style of punching the ground.

Sadly the good old days where His Holiness Itachi soloed the fu ck outta everyone are gone. Legends like him exist no more. Sasuke escaping child support as well, so we got no one good

What is your obsession with Mangekyou? 3T sharingan was good enough to neg deidara and orochimaru.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada isn't trash. She made it to the finals never lost a match and was really cool during the movie. The only people who think she sucks are hardcore Sakura haters because she has her strength. Uchiha haters cause she has the sharingan or Naruto haters cause she respects and wants to be the hoKage. Sarada personality that the movie portrayed was actually really really cool like serious and I don't even like Sakura. Uchihas had plenty of time in the 1st manga and they will obviously be involved cause Sasuke is suppose to be around and be bolts teacher. However them not being the main focus won't hurt me cause so far this new manga is beyond trash