Uchiha Clan is Given Abilities

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me, or does it seem like the Uchiha clan have just been given jutsu and abilities? I mean really, first off the sharingan can read movements and see chakra. Every time they upgrade it they get like 2 new jutsu. Not to mention all the genjutsu and the trump card of Susanoo. It's like they have the ultimate attacks, jutsu, can manipulate time and space, bend reality and have the ultimate defense. The risk is over use can cause blindness. But you can get around that with a new set of eyes!! And finally we find out that the Sharingan can upgrade to the Rhinnegan?! WTF?! And everyone hates on Naruto saying he is overpowered cause of his chakra or Kurama. Nah, he just goes hard and still doesn't get any respect. Any thought??...

Reactions: IzunaUchiha2

IzunaUchiha2

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me, or does it seem like the Uchiha clan have just been given jutsu and abilities? I mean really, first off the sharingan can read movements and see chakra. Every time they upgrade it they get like 2 new jutsu. Not to mention all the genjutsu and the trump card of Susanoo. It's like they have the ultimate attacks, jutsu, can manipulate time and space, bend reality and have the ultimate defense. The risk is over use can cause blindness. But you can get around that with a new set of eyes!! And finally we find out that the Sharingan can upgrade to the Rhinnegan?! WTF?! And everyone hates on Naruto saying he is overpowered cause of his chakra or Kurama. Nah, he just goes hard and still doesn't get any respect. Any thought??...

You are so right. gifted with sharingan / Most members are clever: madara, :sasuke:,:itachi:,and shiusu

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do not seem to grasp the concept of balance. You see, Sasuke is an Uchiha, therefore in order for him to keep up with Naruto he needs power ups. Naruto trains for his power ups, but that's just the way he is. It makes sense for Kishimoto to give him new power ups (with the Sharingan) rather than a new Jutsu like Kirin because the Sharingan is an important factor, and it reminds all of the Uchiha.

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All clans "is" given abilities. Nara clan has shadow manipulation. Ino's has their mind poo. Aburame has the bugs, and Hyuuga has the Byakugan. What's the point Uchiha decend from sage and kick ass.

Reactions: Baka Sennin

xlilyx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every clan have given abilities, Uchiha is just one of the many clans. Sure they appear to be the most OP but that's thanks to the Sage Of Six Paths right? And let's not forget the Senju clan, also kick ass. =DD xd But as I said at first, there are many others clans who have abilities that run down their family and blood. ^^