l3m0npl3dg3

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why does it seem like uchiha clan members have massive chakra pools I know that being from their clan lets them use sharingan techs the most efficiently but what sasuke and madara seem to do is contradictory to what was said about the senju and uchiha bloodlines and when I say madara I mean pre rinnegan ps has to consume a huge amount of chakra

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They have great chakra, Madara fought the senju's for a whole day.

There stamina (physical condition) isn't at best, so they avoid using much taijustu and more genjustu/ninjustu.

Sasuke focus on taijustu in part 1, so his stamina is better than most uchiha's.

Currahee

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the more they use the tech the more they get used to controlling it. training/fighting increases chakra pool, madara was fighting his whole life it makes sense he perfected his body/chakra pool, the same is partially true for sasuke but sasuke also had treatments from orochimaru and has juugos dna

l3m0npl3dg3

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They have better stamina, life energy.

They can use high level Justus the ought their whole battle and taijustu.

Also gifted with 1,000 skills.
heck no they are not the highest level jutsu have been used by uchiha imo sasuke and madara have stamina on par with any top tier ninja and what 1000 skills I haven't seen any besides the huge variety tobirama has shown

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
heck no they are not the highest level jutsu have been used by uchiha imo sasuke and madara have stamina on par with any top tier ninja and what 1000 skills I haven't seen any besides the huge variety tobirama has shown
Tobirama is a perfect example, just loo at how strong/terrifying his Justus are for that matter.

His techniques are on a massive scale like Hashirama, while Madara focuses on the quality of his techniques (small or not).

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Uchihas have powerful chakra, whereas senjus have a high volume of chakra. Of course this does not automatically mean that the uchihas have low amounts of chakra, and the senjus have low quality chakra(Madara has high chakra reserves and Hashirama also has strong chakra) but this is what there clans are known for.