Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️

Terrain:
Quiet place out in the woods, mountains surround the area far off, closing the area. Animals stay clear of people and rivers flow in a distance away from the initial combat location.

You must be registered for see images

Time; its early morning with the sun in an angle to other sides.
Weather; Clear skies with no chance of rain. Great day to relax and enjoy the warmth, with nice calm winds.

Range: Long-Range within the woods.

Element & Jutsu Usage: NO RESTRICTIONS. Note: Opponent must be able to use S-rank jutsus.

Type of Battle: If you lose, I'll attain your left eye (with the sharingan active), which must be posted upon your biography. If I lose, you are able to attain 200 extra Kumi from me + 1 Custom jutsu/ Tool from me. This fight is limited to non-Sage Uchiha ranked shinobi. 500 WORDS reply minimum, for both parties.; failure to abide equals DEFEAT. FOUR DAYS REPLY LIMIT.

Both Parties fighting Motive: The Uchiha Agni is a traditional duel that is centuries old. It is when two fighter go all out for one's honor and is won only when one opponent takes other's eye or burns them to crisp (However, not killing them). The Uchiha are sent off to fight each other in the secret Uchiha grounds in the woods, to further learn more about MS which is requires them to take their Uchiha clan's brother's left eye.

Bio: Currently Pending, . Post your biography, start the fight. Thank you, have fun!

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Dashing through streets to retuning back home. He’d found a clue in who was the last grand master of relics in Uchiha times. This person had been working with the Uchiha for a long time and now was hiding out to avoid getting caught up the new world. Taking his amour and his weapons up, he’d swiftly shift out in sight to a cave that inhabited the old woman. Reaching it as she cooked some soup, rudely he’d walk up on her ground without introducing himself. However, as he raised her left arm to shush him. She’d turn around to face him. In the dark cave, her eyelids burnt signified she was blind. Nonetheless she knew who to get around in her cave. Asking him before he could, it proved she’d known this to be an occurrence. “Here to learn of the Uchiha’s dark past or rather, seeking power? Please tell me. Also, care for some soup? I hate to have people come here, how did you find this place?”

Ignoring her requests, “Tell me what you know. I don’t think forcing you to tell me is what you want.”

“…hmm, quite troublesome aren’t you. Okay. I’ll tell you.” She spoke as she prepared to get herself some soup and sit. Moving about as she started to prep, Ikiru sat down briefly as he didn’t let his guard down for a moment.

“Ikiru there’s a man out there waitin’ for you. In order to learn more of the Sharingan, you’ll have to duel him and take his eye out. Then bring it back to me. That’s the first step. Once that’s done. You can start the journey to veiling the Uchiha’s deepest secrets.” The old woman spoke as she returned to sit back down, in her little cave. Weary from his search to finding this woman, Ikiru having no choice, but to settle for her wishes.

“Where can I find this shinobi? Who is he? Does he know of this as well? Isn’t there another way?” as he asked, he was pleading for another way to go about learning the sharingan.

“-giggles- …poor child. It’s sad, I assure you. No one has ever attain the second highest stage of the Sharingan without sacrifice. The flesh requires pain to stay alive, one can’t have the other without it. This man is also seeking power. He doesn’t care by the means of how. Unlike you. He was a clear head, which isn’t good or bad. It’s lovely how many seek the eyes which didn’t. You’ll hunger more and never sleep once you have what you’re after. I ask you don’t seek that power. Isn't it lovely? All alone. Heart made of glass, and a mind of stone? The Uchiha.”

-Moment of silence-

“I’ll go see this man. I will do as said.” Standing up from the ground, he’d leave in a flash.

Standing upon a branch in the higher trees, he'd search for his opponent not wasting a moment as his sharingan was active. Couching low as he hid his essence. He'd calmly wait in the background of the woods. Soon his opponent would move about into the sunlight. Ikiru assessing the man and the area to see if any other person would be hid into the woods. He then started to mold fire chakra to release the Uchiha clan's fireball. Making a single handseal he'd summon forth a fireball at the same time using the kote tool. Supplementing the fireball in size with the ash enhancing its properties. 'Alight, I've given my location up. Let's see how he acts to counter It.' thinking as he watched along the branches.

While his katana was drawn he’d summon forth water from the underground. While on the branch, looking down on them.

(Uchiha Ikimono to angō-ka no Ken)- Uchiha Sword of Creatures and Encryption
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: (-20 to enemy chakra)
Damage: N/a
Description:
This blade is the most treasured item from Rai Uchiha, the prized possession of when he was alive. Having been in command of a group of his clansmen, it is presumable that Rai had capable leadership skills. He was a capable swordsman, even with one eye blinded. He also showed a noticeable amount of physical strength, being able to shatter the ground with a single strike of his sword. When death took him, his sword was passed onto his children soon they too passed on the sword. The very death of the Uchiha clan, resulted in treasures to being sold off to whoever would be interested. Years to pass, the sword ended back into a Uchiha home. Soon Ikiru's father presented the sword to him, with simple his understanding of where it came from. Since the massacre of the Uchiha clan, it's whole history of the sword is not known to Ikiru or anyone as Ikiru knows only it's a Uchiha sword.

Abilities of the blade:

╳ This blade once drawn would draw up water from the ground forming water sources with in two turns anywhere on land(passive). This is a very unique trait for a sword to carry which gave note that this blade could tap into natural aquifer's in the ground. The water sources are fairly large in size which is why it takes two turns for the blade's natural water ability to activate.

╳ When the user of the sword strikes an enemy or something an enemy is touching the water sucks -20 chakra from the enemy with every contacted strike. This form is very intricate and also unique to user who developed the ability.

Restrictions:
+ Can only make one water source per turn.
+ Takes two turns to draw up from underground a water source.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (PASSIVE)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

From Kote: (Katon: Shishamasu) — Fire Release: Death's Hands
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (-15 to sustain jutsu per turn)
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: After forming three handseals, they'll release a surge of katon chakra around any part of their body to create a layer of hot ash or by release it from their own body, and at will they can manipulate existing ash i.e via; ash gourd. This will not burn the user as they will create a layer of chakra between their skin and the ash to protect themselves. At will, the user can release this ash in a stream of sorts from their hands (even from body-movements) for offensive/Supplementary/defensive purposes, even in enormous amounts. This can be combined with other jutsu like Fire jutsu to give them +1 rank in damage up to S rank.
Note: While Jutsu is sustained (for up to 3 turns), Users can only utilize Katon or related Fire style Ninjutsu only.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30 +20 from (Katon: Shishamasu)
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Last edited: