[Discussion] U think Monet & Vergo are really dead ?

U think Monet & Vergo are dead ?

• Vergo Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monet Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monet Alive, but Vergo Dead

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Vergo Alive, but Monet Dead

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Both Dead

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both Alive

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading back to Punk Hazard and seeing theories and stuff

U think Monet & Vergo are really dead or still alive somewhere after the events of Punk Hazard

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not think, we are fully sure that those two are dead. If u are referring alpha of YouTube theories then just don't.
His theories in general are bad but it'll be the first time characters have died off screen. C block was never destroyed(where Monet collapse) are Caesar never fully stabbed her heart as the blade he used was pressed down beside the heart. There is a 15% chance of surviving a shallow stab wound but Monet being alive isn't really necessary since we have Sugar for expedition on Monet's past.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His theories in general are bad but it'll be the first time characters have died off screen. C block was never destroyed(where Monet collapse) are Caesar never fully stabbed her heart as the blade he used was pressed down beside the heart. There is a 15% chance of surviving a shallow stab wound but Monet being alive isn't really necessary since we have Sugar for expedition on Monet's past.
Let's say vergo is not dead bcoz law cutting people to pieces actually don't die, so he has fair chance of surviving. But Monet is surely dead(100%).
And sugar was arrested in the recent one So having her new adventures are highly unlikely.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's say vergo is not dead bcoz law cutting people to pieces actually don't die, so he has fair chance of surviving. But Monet is surely dead(100%).
And sugar was arrested in the recent one So having her new adventures are highly unlikely.
Pell survived a country leveling bomb at point blank range....all he got were scars on his torso so the waaay tougher Vergo dying from a smaller scale explosion? Seems weird....Until we get 100% confirmation for their deaths...they aint dead yet but I'm not inserting them into any story arcs until them....we saw Monet's snow rabbits under the Sunny when they left Punk Hazard.

I'm thinking Fujitora may leave the DD family arrest in Maynard's hands while he goes after Luffy and Law. I also think Bellamy may try and save the executives(not doffy or the top executives) cause he still a little loyal and they don't know about Doffy's true lineage. Sounna on OJ theorized that Sugar and Monet are elves cause he never saw their ears and Sugar never got an introductory panel unlike EVERY DD member.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pell survived a country leveling bomb at point blank range....all he got were scars on his torso so the waaay tougher Vergo dying from a smaller scale explosion? Seems weird....Until we get 100% confirmation for their deaths...they aint dead yet but I'm not inserting them into any story arcs until them....we saw Monet's snow rabbits under the Sunny when they left Punk Hazard.

I'm thinking Fujitora may leave the DD family arrest in Maynard's hands while he goes after Luffy and Law. I also think Bellamy may try and save the executives(not doffy or the top executives) cause he still a little loyal and they don't know about Doffy's true lineage. Sounna on OJ theorized that Sugar and Monet are elves cause he never saw their ears and Sugar never got an introductory panel unlike EVERY DD member.
Pell surviving explosion was theorized By awakening by someone. OJ creates way more theory than NB so I stopped keeping tracks of them. But this dressrosa recruitment thing are becoming just more and more confusing. I hope this week chapter is of tenth member as rumour says.!!!!!

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pell surviving explosion was theorized By awakening by someone. OJ creates way more theory than NB so I stopped keeping tracks of them. But this dressrosa recruitment thing are becoming just more and more confusing. I hope this week chapter is of tenth member as rumour says.!!!!!
I honestly think people are going too far with DF awakenings. Everyone has DF awakening at this point. Oda doesn't like killing off characters unless its to advance the plot(plot characters) which bring me back to Monet & Vergo. Their deaths didn't advance the plot at least not yet.

A lot of people make theories on OJ but only a few people are taken seriously. A lot of them have been a million times or are just stupid. There are only 8 of us who are taken seriously.

The next recruit makes me nervous. In Jinbe's cover story, there is a kid climbing on him with a number 10 shirt. This could either refer to Jinbe as being the 10th SH or 10th recruit which are 2 different things.

1-10th SH means you include Luffy and it directly implies Jinbe is the next recruit
2-10 recruit means you don't include Luffy which directly implies that there is one recruit before Jinbe

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think people are going too far with DF awakenings. Everyone has DF awakening at this point. Oda doesn't like killing off characters unless its to advance the plot(plot characters) which bring me back to Monet & Vergo. Their deaths didn't advance the plot at least not yet.

A lot of people make theories on OJ but only a few people are taken seriously. A lot of them have been a million times or are just stupid. There are only 8 of us who are taken seriously.

The next recruit makes me nervous. In Jinbe's cover story, there is a kid climbing on him with a number 10 shirt. This could either refer to Jinbe as being the 10th SH or 10th recruit which are 2 different things.

1-10th SH means you include Luffy and it directly implies Jinbe is the next recruit
2-10 recruit means you don't include Luffy which directly implies that there is one recruit before Jinbe
Well never noticed that kid on jimbei. If u go parallel with grand line than yes it will be jimbei who will bring polenglyph with him. And Bellamy and momono has made me confuse so going with point 1 or 2 is pointless.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading back to Punk Hazard and seeing theories and stuff

U think Monet & Vergo are really dead or still alive somewhere after the events of Punk Hazard
Oda killed off Ace and Whitebeard, you think he'd hesitate with freaking Monet and Vergo?