Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a little rundown of the Typemoon "new fate project 2016" event that happened just recently.

1. Fate/Stay night Heaven's Feel is going to be a trilogy. First of the three will be released in 2017.
Director: Sudo Tomonori, like every other UFO project.
Studio: Ufotable
You must be registered for see images

Site:

2. Fate/Extra Last Encore TV anime announced for 2017.
Studio: Shaft
MC: Nero Claudius
It might be an anime only story, looks from the new logo and as said "a never seen before story", but it's still officially unconfirmed. Or it can be one of it's own routes.

Site:

3. Fate/Extella new PV:
It's a game but still not hyped.

Pre-announced UFO projects aside from HF:

Source is some hardcore fan who went to the event for us.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really awesome news!

I think all Fate fans are happy to hear it being 3 movies. And the best part is that the director of UBW isn't doing it. So much more hope and hype that the HF movies will do the VN it's justice. (as far as they can do it with the longest route)

Shaft doing the new Fate project is great imo. Perfect studio for it!
Can't wait to see more info about it.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you may have something called shit taste i guess
Shit taste? Care to enlighten me?

Your post is exactly what I don't get about the whole series, I saw FSN, FSN UBW and parts of FZ, it was average, it was in no way a masterpiece, though if there's something (masterpiece worthy) you saw in it that you want to share, I'm all ears and you can tone down on the expletives, it'll make for a nicer conversation.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did not mean it as a diss, it's just that the Fate project as achieved cult status and I don't see why (tho I've never played any of its VNs)
Well I told you that's okay. :erm: I've gone through many TM releases and I like them immensely, the characters, the lore, the extremely well made verse. See F/Z, Kara no Kyoukai or maybe read one of the VNs...?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I told you that's okay. :erm: I've gone through many TM releases and I like them immensely, the characters, the lore, the extremely well made verse. See F/Z, Kara no Kyoukai or maybe read one of the VNs...?
You lost me at bold, there were a few good characters majorly in FSN and FZ, the characters in UBW were average for the most part, and how's the verse well made, do we know anything about the verse other than what surrounds us and the fact that Emiya and Co are high school students?

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit taste? Care to enlighten me?

Your post is exactly what I don't get about the whole series, I saw FSN, FSN UBW and parts of FZ, it was average, it was in no way a masterpiece, though if there's something (masterpiece worthy) you saw in it that you want to share, I'm all ears and you can tone down on the expletives, it'll make for a nicer conversation.
what is so hard to get about shit taste if i may ask?
i have to read your quote above this to just facepalm...

the type moon and especially the fate verse is one of the most complex and best developed verses out there. if you have zero clue, which i can see miles away by you saying what has it to offer than shirou and co being highschoolers, you better stay with average shounen ala one piece..
nothing deep there and easy to follow since it is the same pattern done many times before with bland characters without much development nor deep personalities

Reactions: Ambivalence

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, loving this. I wonder who's going to be the MC. I hope they include casko. Umu you are a great servamt but its time for caster to shine (said no one ever)

I'm really happy that shaft is doing it due to the fact that ufotable is really busy with HF and other projects for the next year.

Fate/Apo adaption when? F/GO anime when? I want to see atalanta right now to go, pronto.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You lost me at bold, there were a few good characters majorly in FSN and FZ, the characters in UBW were average for the most part, and how's the verse well made, do we know anything about the verse other than what surrounds us and the fact that Emiya and Co are high school students?
>You haven't seen or read F/Z, so not much use in explaining it here. But it is the best fate adaptation we have gotten. Quite true to the novel.

>Shirou, Archer and Rin, this one route focusing in detail on them. I still say that the anime's development of them wasn't That bad when compared to the original source. Rin got bad treatment but how can someone say Shirou and Archer were average. Read the VN if you ever get the time, it goes in much more depth than an anime could ever go.

>Literally every TM series happens in one single verse, the Nasuverse. It is a multiverse and consists of every work from Kinoko Nasu(Everything including, FSN, Fate/Zero, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Extra, Kara no Kyoukai/Mirai Fukuin, Tsukihime, Kogetsu Tohya, Mahoutsuki no Yoru, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Fate/Kaleid liner, FGO, DDD, etc..). The fact that multiple storylines take place within the same verse and set up detailed rules over which it is built. The Range of it, focusing on things from abilities to planetary level in detail, with them interacting with each other in different series as all are canon and so doesn't go against each other. This is Nasuverse.

There are people who have been into TM for years and still don't know half of the things about the verse. It is not just a good verse, it is the Best built verse.

So yeah we do know about the verse more than Emiya and co being student. FSN, especially UBW, aside from characters, the route VN goes into good detail to explain things like magic(still not like Fate or HF), about servants, some of the working of Gaia, but that still makes a small part of the Nasuverse, we don't even know about the details of H.Grail in Fuyuki yet as far as anime adaptations go. So some of it is still elaborated in the anime, though absolutely not to the level VN did so it is there.

Good, loving this. I wonder who's going to be the MC. I hope they include casko. Umu you are a great servamt but its time for caster to shine (said no one ever)

I'm really happy that shaft is doing it due to the fact that ufotable is really busy with HF and other projects for the next year.

Fate/Apo adaption when? F/GO anime when? I want to see atalanta right now to go, pronto.
Reminds me that I should really play FGO now..
but I don't want to read the lore from some other place and not the game itself. :eww:

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reminds me that I should really play FGO now..
but I don't want to read the lore from some other place and not the game itself. :eww:
You just missed the Kara no Kyoukai collab event, my friend :(

Saber vs Shiki

Free servant shiki (Assassin)

Void-Shiki

Billy the kid is going to be released in the new chapter (3 days from now) along with Karna and Arjuna.

Also scathach will come back as well (for a limited time)

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You just missed the Kara no Kyoukai collab event, my friend :(

Saber vs Shiki

Free servant shiki (Assassin)

Void-Shiki

Billy the kid is going to be released in the new chapter (3 days from now) along with Karna and Arjuna.

Also scathach will come back as well (for a limited time)

I know U_U I have been holding in all the hype, patiently waiting for the translated version to come even though I have it installed right now on my tab here.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is so hard to get about shit taste if i may ask?
i have to read your quote above this to just facepalm...

the type moon and especially the fate verse is one of the most complex and best developed verses out there. if you have zero clue, which i can see miles away by you saying what has it to offer than shirou and co being highschoolers, you better stay with average shounen ala one piece..
nothing deep there and easy to follow since it is the same pattern done many times before with bland characters without much development nor deep personalities
So the fate story is hard to comprehend? :lmao: says quite a lot about your comprehension skills, anyway I got the answer I was looking for in the post below, so bye now and enjoy yourself :bye:

Majorly what supports your explanation are the VNs, from an anime only standpoint, the verse isn't really developed nor complex.
The anime never bothered explaining how masters were chosen, what made some families able to use magic and other not being able to use it and a lot of details that'll make the "Nasuverse" complex or developed
The UBW's anime did a bad job with both Shirou and Arthur, the original FSN was better with their characters. UBW did not bother fleshing out personalities or anything of that nature, Archer's and Gilgamesh's were good tho.
I'll check out the VN someday.

Last edited:

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RIP :bdpf: Someone was doing the translation and uploading it on a free website and TM took everything down.
Really....
I'll look more into it and if there is no other choice, then just play the japanese version. I did miss alot of stuff. I'm sure they'll bring back Shiki again.

Majorly what supports your explanation are the VNs, from an anime only standpoint, the verse isn't really developed nor complex.
The anime never bothered explaining how masters were chosen, what made some families able to use magic and other not being able to use it and a lot of details that'll make the "Nasuverse" complex or developed
The UBW's anime did a bad job with both Shirou and Arthur, the original FSN was better with their characters. UBW did not bother fleshing out personalities or anything of that nature, Archers and Gilgamesh were good tho.
I'll check out the VN someday.
@That's a very weird thing to say.

Doesn't change the fact that the verse is developed. Just like how a manga takes preference over its anime, the same goes for novels and in TM only a handful of the series are animated, some not even properly but others great. One or two anime isn't TM and you are not exposed to the rest of it so you won't know why people like it.

In a nutshell, source>everything and Nasuverse>every verse:bdpf:

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really....
I'll look more into it and if there is no other choice, then just play the japanese version. I did miss alot of stuff. I'm sure they'll bring back Shiki again.

Doesn't change the fact that the verse is developed. Just like how a manga takes preference over its anime, the same goes for novels and in TM only a handful of the series are animated, some not even properly but others great. One or two anime isn't TM and you are not exposed to the rest of it so you won't know why people like it.

No one knows. I'm sure they can bring back event servants such as Nobu, Salter, Lizter, Lily but Shiki? That's a collab event.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really....

Well I did state in my earlier post that I'm yet to read any of the VNs, but Steins;gate was a masterpiece even before I read the VN (though Steins;gate's story is kinda more compact, so it won't necessarily serve as an accurate comparison), I'll eventually check out the VN, and see the "Nasuverse"

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one knows. I'm sure they can bring back event servants such as Nobu, Salter, Lizter, Lily but Shiki? That's a collab event.
That doesn't mean it can't happen right. (right? I mean what happens to those who start late?)
Well atleast King Saber and Gil aren't going anywhere.

Well I did state in my earlier post that I'm yet to read any of the VNs, but Steins;gate was a masterpiece even before I read the VN (though Steins;gate's story is kinda more compact, so it won't necessarily serve as an accurate comparison), I'll eventually check out the VN, and see the "Nasuverse"
Tbh Stein's gate is no masterpiece. A great adaptation and generally good anime, some things weren't explained in detail but one could still somewhat make a logical explanation, a few things excape my mind but I do remember that it just lacks greatly in the character depart and no one aside from Okabe and Makise to some extent is even worth mentioning.

But do check F/Z, in all the fate anime, only it is closest to it's respective source. Also, FSN IS Fate+UBW+HF, so to comment on it "as a whole", one need to see it whole.