Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, they still get to live like human beings, like they're worth something. Chop off their hands and they can't do anything, a much better punishment than going to jail. Also, I've no clue what happens.
They wish to be dead.

Which I wish happened. They get pleasure only from women - if you can call them one. And actually, they can't even afford to choose.

This story makes me feel sick.​

Last edited:

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Put the girls in male prison and make sure the boys get a cell mate who is a confirmed dominant male homosexual and keep them off observation for about a month ..... Then perhaps they will understand what they have done.

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another f*cked up story. Makes your blood boil seeing people only having the guts to fight when it's 5 v 1.

Can't think of a punishment for them. Hope they get treated like the dogs they are though.

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either ways it's too late now. The world is a crazy place out there. Anything can happen these days.
i agree, we should try as best we can to stop all the violence in the world and stop things like this from happening again. but in the meantime i hope this girl gets help to recover both physicly and mentally, i'm sure that the psychological pain is much higher then the physical pain.