Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks xd.. I know..they are only my second and third sigs so far.
yep no worries for a begiinner they are good ...if i sitll had mine you would laugh your balls of at the fail haha....good luck in your progression and seriously learn focal...flow and depth if you can master these 3 things you will be good to go

~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rate the first a 7 / 10.

I rate the second a 10 / 10

I really like them, not many signatures like these so please keep trying! I really think you can make a change on NB so keep it up. I didn't go easy on rating your signature. ^^ Those signatures are very rare so good job buddy.

Reactions: NarutoLuffy313

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I really like them, not many signatures like these so please keep trying! I really think you can make a change on NB so keep it up. I didn't go easy on rating your signature. ^^ Those signatures are very rare so good job buddy.
I'm glad you like them :scorps:

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you dont know anything about gfxing if you think that is a 10/10 dont pump the kid full of bs...bs helps no one improve if you really wanna help give it to ppl straight

you wanna see a 10/10 sig check out the man skorm who you can see viewing this thread right now

~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you dont know anything about gfxing if you think that is a 10/10 dont pump the kid full of bs...bs helps no one improve if you really wanna help give it to ppl straight

you wanna see a 10/10 sig check out the man skorm who you can see viewing this thread right now

Last edited by a moderator: