Two comets in 2013

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Weird i just NOW found about these comets.
C/2011 L4 will be seen in March 2013. Visible with naked eye
C/2012 S1 November 2013. This one as scientist sad could be visible even at day light. Some people thinks this comet could be the same as 1680~ years comet which was visible at day light :)

Huang

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yep, there's also one arriving a few years later, I believe it's somewhere around 2017, and scientists think it might come dangerously close to earth. They've even calculated it will hit the atlantic ocean if it does hit earth.

Neil Degrasse Tyson partially discusses it here;

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yep, there's also one arriving a few years later, I believe it's somewhere around 2017, and scientists think it might come dangerously close to earth. They've even calculated it will hit the atlantic ocean if it does hit earth.

Thanks for info. I dont knew this one:)

narutokage99

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Interresting for my islamic calendar of signs.Maybe it's about these comets...
The Prophet(SAW) said: "One of the signs of the coming of the Mahdi is the coming of a comet tail near earth lighting up the sky and causing sinking of the coastal areas."

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Its actually asteroid, he comes at 2029-36 and has 2.7% possibility hit earth