Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and

[video=youtube;qfXZBhEBeV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=qfXZBhEBeV4[/video]

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you guys are saying Obama has to say something about every single person that dies in the US, everyday. Do you guys even see how ridiculous you sound? If you aren't saying that, then your argument is even more invalid, because then you're being just as 'selfish' as he is, and you're not giving the others that died the time of day. Stop attempting to act high and mighty. Obama is the president of the US, let him do his job.

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Justice has been served, so what need is there for further inference?

i'm sure P.O.T.U.S has far more important things to be handling besides further covering an issue that has been dealt with appropriately.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you guys are saying Obama has to say something about every single person that dies in the US, everyday. Do you guys even see how ridiculous you sound? If you aren't saying that, then your argument is even more invalid, because then you're being just as 'selfish' as he is, and you're not giving the others that died the time of day. Stop attempting to act high and mighty. Obama is the president of the US, let him do his job.
The point is that Obama has the time to jack-jaw about the Zimmerman case and trial, but when Foreign Nationals on our soil are harmed by our citizens - our Chief Executive, whose primary peacetime responsibility is Foreign Relations/Diplomacy, is nowhere to be found on the issue.

Yet he's injecting himself into State courts and attempting to draw additional attention to the case.

Why?

Because he's a community organizer:

This is nothing new for Obama. He picks issues and spins them to divide the population so that he can further his own interests by appealing to one or the other that is most favorable to gain the support of.

Now that he's the President - he can make an issue out of virtually anything he decides to.

He's done it before he was President, he's done it while he was President, and he'll continue doing it so long as we allow him to divide us.

He doesn't organize or bring people together - he mobilizes, directs, and focuses animosities upon contentious points of society.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because there's nothing more important in this WORLD and the media than Royal Baby and / or Mayoral Candidates WEINER :bouncy:

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The point is that Obama has the time to jack-jaw about the Zimmerman case and trial, but when Foreign Nationals on our soil are harmed by our citizens - our Chief Executive, whose primary peacetime responsibility is Foreign Relations/Diplomacy, is nowhere to be found on the issue.

Yet he's injecting himself into State courts and attempting to draw additional attention to the case.

Why?

Because he's a community organizer:

This is nothing new for Obama. He picks issues and spins them to divide the population so that he can further his own interests by appealing to one or the other that is most favorable to gain the support of.

Now that he's the President - he can make an issue out of virtually anything he decides to.

He's done it before he was President, he's done it while he was President, and he'll continue doing it so long as we allow him to divide us.

He doesn't organize or bring people together - he mobilizes, directs, and focuses animosities upon contentious points of society.
He made a remark the lasted about 2 minutes... Stop it.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He made a remark the lasted about 2 minutes... Stop it.
Obama has built his whole career on speaking his opinions.

He's run his entire time in office as one giant campaign of speeches and tours.

He, and his administration, have essentially said: "We think Zimmerman is guilty, and we're not going to stop until we get a conviction."

It's as bad as whenever he inflamed the issue about the immigration laws being passed in states like New Mexico and Arizona.

He's the President. His JOB is foreign affairs. His JOB is the executive function of the national government.

There is a whole branch with the JOB of determining whether or not the actions of states are unconstitutional. There is a whole class of government (states) that have the JOB of directly interacting with citizens and handling criminal trials.

He should shut his trap and let those branches of government do their damned job without him constantly injecting his almighty opinion where it doesn't belong.

He should, also, give the campaign busses a rest and, oh, attend a meeting of the Joint Chiefs - or something. Maybe he should actually tour a military base or two, and commission an audit of military expenses and accounting/promotion practices. I've said it before - you could cut 20% out of the military budget without affecting readiness if someone were to go along, from the top-down, and start weeding out the "Good ol' Boys."

Used to be that the "Good ol' Boys" club had to actually be effective at keeping people alive and making bad guys dead. Since that's not been happening much outside of the Marine Corps - a lot of the other branches have decayed. An analysis of maintenance and retention would find that, 20 years ago, we were servicing components with people on the military pay-role - those same components are now being serviced by contractors because of depreciations in the training and poor retention (those contractors cost about 5x as much to bring out to fix a problem as the person who would normally fix it).

There's problem after problem after problem that I could go on about.

Maybe he could be a Commander In Chief? Take responsibility for the military?

The guy has been in the back-woods of my state more times than the past 5 Presidents, combined.

It'd be one thing if he was actually doing something while touring the country excessively. Right now, though, he's just going to talk - re-hashing his State of the Union or one of his latest national press conferences. Like his speech in Warrensburg... he didn't actually do or propose anything - he simply preached things that sound nice.

Like "lower education costs."

Well no kidding. The main reason why education costs have inflated so much is that a bunch of retards who have no business getting a degree are being handed money to get a degree. Employers are starting to wise up and realize that the degree doesn't mean what it used to mean, and that many of today's jobs don't require degrees (or that whether or not a person has a degree is of little indication about their ability to perform that job... or that the holding of a degree doesn't reduce the cost of training to the company).

But he doesn't attend meetings with anyone who has studied the cause of the problem or explored solutions to it. He talks about it.

And when he's done talking about that - he talks about something else. Bonus points if it's something controversial.

He doesn't talk about solutions - he talks about ideas and ideals. Unless it's a 6,000 page bill of stupidity that they want to ram through Congress without anyone having time to read the damned thing... he doesn't talk about 'solutions.'

Words cannot describe how he insults the office of the President, nor how dangerous of a person he is to have in that type of office. Even I underestimated how dangerous of a person he was during his 2008 campaign. I knew he wasn't fit for office - but I completely underestimated how much abuse this country was willing to sit back and take.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just a test from the government, to see if they can control people.They did the Zimmerman thing to see if they could create riots and than calm them down by making a story where Zimmerman saved a family.Well I bet they are happy with the results.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so at my job the computer isn't working ... I'm a just gonna bypass my supervisor , I.T and coworkers ? And go strait to the owner of the business I work for with this complaint ??? No I'm not , you go to the I.T guy just like this fool sending letters to the president ( as if he actually reads those) to demand justice not even the ppl in this country do that ... Let the prime minister of the U.K talk to Obama about it if anything , but that's about it. And no it's not racist it's called business