The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Hisoka stands looking at his opponent how has come to the tournament. This is round two of of the six fights he has to do to get to the champion ship. The ring is a 9 meters by 9 meters. They stand 4.5 meters from each other. Whoever falls on the ground of the ring which from the sides of the ring the floor is two meters down. Hisoka is the main body hear but Bisoka instead of being in a dormant state he pokes his head out from the stomach of Hisokas'

"Brother we should slash him up with my chains what do you say."

"That does sound fun but what about just blowing up his body."

They both clap together. Bisoka had merged his arms out to clap synchronized with his brother. Bisoka say

"I will do it.

He holds his right hand out from Hisoka's body and activates the seal on them which is on the bio Bungee Gum. He releases gum out from it in the shape of multiple bubbles. They are pink in color and they are aimed directly at their opponent. Bioska say at the same time releasing the bubbles,

"You going to float."

( Gamu Jirai ) - Gum Minefield
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: An advanced form of Explosive Gum Ninjutsu, the user manipulates his chewing gum into dozens of giant bubbles that fill a mid range area quickly, remaining still after creation. Upon popping, they create variously strong explosions that cause a chain reaction to knock back the enemy and everything nearby. The explosions also produce a large amount of colored smoke, which can be used to obstruct the opponent's vision. These bubbles can either burst on their own if pierced or on the user's command. To avoid the explosions while airborne, one must be at least 5 meters high.

Hisoka right after the last bubble releases out he smirk and doesn't say anything at all. A powerful vortex of water forms around their opponent. He swings his right hand and the opponent is launched directly at the bubbles. Bisoka moves his head to the back to keep the six on lock.

(Suiton: Arekuruu Hayase) - Water Release: Raging Rapids
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60
Description: Using their skills with Water Release, the user generates a powerful vortex of water around their enemy with a swing of their arm that sends them flying upwards and then dispels it with another hand gesture. (Requires a water source).

Note: Tobirama and Mei terumi can perform this without a water source.

2100 -30 -30 =1950 Chakra Points
160 Health Points
September Battery in Bio Ratio: 190 Raw Chakra | 10 Senjutsu Chakra

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I'd show up to this little event I was invited, held in a random location that was meant for underground battles to happen. There were mangy spectators all around and in the arena I could see a guy awaiting my arrival. Once I stepped into the ring and saw the guy I was gonna fight, all I could think was "What a clown". While thinking that, I noticed that he had an additional head poking out of his stomach. What kinda weird sh- Actually, who was I to speak. I ate people for Christs sake.

Anyway, at this point he, she, it, they... Released dozens of bubbles towards me so I'd immediately react. Allowing kurochi to seep out of my body like controlled flames, the black energy would do numerous things at once. Firstly, as it left every inch of my body, it would burn off the leg weights and effectively remove them from my body in order to raise my natural running speed. Secondly, A portion of it would expand from my body like black spiralling flames that intercepted and ate the gum/explosions as they came in contact. Not only would this completely erase the gum, but the other portion of kurochi would stay around to devour the water as it is conjured also. This leaves the kurochi at pristine shape, keeping every bit of its power as it overpowers the two attacks. Uniquely, the kurochi would also feed on all of the left over chakra, absorbing 50% of the clowns total usage this turn and returning it to me directly.

Kurochi | Vile Chakra
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15/40 (40)
Damage: 30/80 (80 + 10)
Description: The special chakra nature only found in Claymores, Kurochi is like the physical manifestation of their hunger and agony. The energy itself is pitch black in appearance and appears and behaves almost like water with its amorphous shape shifting and flexibility. This malleability isn't to be underestimated though, as the energy is both capable of being dense and hard enough to shatter bones and restrict targets and also precise and thin enough to remove a strand of hair. Claymores can manifest Kurochi directly within their bodies, where it can be seen dripping from their pores and eyes, as well as directly from it, or even the area short ranged around them. They are also able to manipulate this energy up to long range with chakra control and may sustain pre-existing constructs with -10 chakra per turn, for up to three turns. When creating constructs to attack Kurochi cannot be formed within 5 meters of the opponent. When in contact with living things, Kurochi's effects can be described as "warm" to the touch, not with heat but rather the effect it has where it gradually degrades the objects it touch in a parasitic manner, feeding on both the chakra and physical aspects of its target(s) until nothing is left. The Claymore can control what things the Kurochi feeds on and what it doesn't. Should the Claymore desire, this special chakra can be used to perform one of the core techniques of the clan; Primeval Gluttony. From the lowest to the highest rank of the release, the energy is able to feed on raw chakra and bodies and take the chakra into the Claymore's body like a proxy. In terms of S/W all elements one rank weak to Kurochi (raw and Senjutsu chakra) are devoured near immediately when interacting with it while neutral elements (elemental and other hyper natures like Bijuu chakra) are degraded at normal pace. Kurochi manifestations can range from as small as kunai (C ranked) to as large as the Doton technique Mountain Smash (S ranked).
Note: The S ranked version can only be performed 4x a match.
Note: If the S ranked variant is used then no other forms of Kurochi manipulation above A ranked can be used in the following turn.

Genshi Ōkui | Primeval Gluttony (Passive)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: (+50 chakra per limb)
Damage: N/A
Description: The basis of the Kureimoas' lust for flesh is firmly rooted in their curse of perpetual hunger. Despite this never ending agony, they are capable of feeding ever so often and being satisfied even if for for a moment. Through feeding, a Kureimoa gains a slight euphoria, like someone eating their favorite food prepared just perfectly, along with the pent up chakra stored within the flesh of their victims. This chakra can be ingested by the Kureimoa and added to their own chakra reserves or use it to fuel various chakra intensive techniques of the clan such as healing. The human body is divided into six (6) sections when being the main course of a Kureimoa's meal; both hands, feet, and the head as well as torso. Each of these sections contain 50 points of chakra and are able to be harvested by the Kureimoa clansman through feeding. When added up this means every person consumed by the Kureimoa provides but 300 chakra points, less than 50% of their original reserves. However their Hunger doesn't end there, Claymores also possess a hunger for knowledge where they are able to access the thoughts, sentiments, memories, or even emptions of their victims through simple touch--even if the target is dead. With their ability to digest almost all forms of chakra (such as neutral, elemental, Raw Senjutsu, as well as Bijuu chakra) they are able to devour not just flesh but actual energies when presented the opportunity. This chakra eating habit can only apply to raw, unmolded chakra and not actual techniques. Meaning, they must wait until said technique has been broken down to a point where it becomes simply raw, un-molded chakra. Whenever Kurochi overpowers an opponent's technique and the physical and chakra properties of said technique have been degraded, the Claymores are able to harvest that lingering, unmolded chakra through either eating it manually or using the Kurochi as a proxy to take it into their bodies. When metabolizing the raw chakra of a deteriorated technique a Kureimoa gains 50% of the cost of said technique as chakra to their reserves. This means, an A ranked technique (30/60) reduced to chakra or a simple burst of raw chakra gives the Kureimoa only 15 chakra should it be eaten/absorbed. Due to the fact that traditional medicine and medical procedures are wasted on a Kureimoa this technique is the first of the two core CCJ that provide them their only source of sustenance and as such can be performed as many times as needed by with a lengthy cool down between uses. Accessing sentiments and absorbing lingering chakra has no cool down nor does it take a move-slot of the three allotted (this technique will still need to be referenced however).
Note: Must be of at least Ghoul rank to perform.
Note: Can only be performed every 5 turns whether in part (eating only a few limbs) or in full (eating an entire body).
Note: Can also be performed through the Kagune organ or Kurochi constructs.

Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Of course, with the attacks being dealt with, I'd sustain the kurochi around my immediate area like floating flames covering a 5m radius and being controlled to not harm me nor Momo whom was on my head. While maintaining the Kurochi, I'd quickly activate my chakra sensing capabilities whilst passively bringing Dream Eater into unsheathed mode in my left hand. I'd then speak to the opposition as I walked towards them nonchalantly.

What exactly... Are you two?

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

( Dorīmuītā ) - Dream Eater
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: Dream Eater is a unique sword crafted by one of the creators of the Yumeton element in order to passively increase Yumeton techs by a rank. It is a short, crystalline white bladed sword, with a Crystal scaled hilt and a crystal ball held at the end of the hilt by a dragon claw. All of the crystalline parts of the sword is simply an unknown source of metal infused with dream sand during the creation process. With the blade being made of the strongest Yumeton possible, it easily became one of the most dangerous blades in existence, being able to give off Yumeton effects of its rank (S) if anyone besides the user digests the Yumeton in any form (letting the blade touch the blood stream or any openings; Mentioned in "True colors"). Within the scales of the hilt are sealing scripts carved into it, which gives the sword specific abilities when certain requirements are met.

Reshape (A-Rank)
Reshape is a simple yet versatile ability of the sword and is activated by passively drawing chakra from the user as it is being wielded. Sealing scripts would cover the crystalline blade, having the word "Reshape" written out numerous times in kanji. This gives the blade that exact ability; Reshape. By breaking the blade down for a minute moment, the seal gives the user the ability to reshape the crystalline blade into a different form that fits the situation. The form could be a whip, an Ax, a bigger or different style sword, spear, shield etc. This reshaping would happen instantly but whatever weapon it is most be a melee type weapon or defense and can only reach up to short range. This can only be used once per turn and the weapons strength is A-rank/60 damage, though the shape is retained until changed again. This would take up a move slot when used.

Plague (D-rank)
Plague is a passive ability caused by a seal on the blade that is continuously active; By a minute chakra drainage directly from the user, as long as the weapon is on their person. Using the chakra it drains from the user (-5 per turn), the plague seal releases minute amounts of Yumeton into the air, effecting up to Short range from the sword. The amount of Yumeton is so small that it simply looks like a faint mist or glimmer is within the range of the user and illuminating from the sword itself. This has no attack or defensive abilities other that introducing the Yumeton into the body of others by smell or touch. This has no major effects or drawbacks or people, simply effecting them with D-rank effects of Yumeton listed in "True colors". After every 6 turns of someone being exposed to the Yumeton, the rank of effects would go up by 1 rank; So after 24 turns someone would suffer the effects of S-rank Yumeton exposure.

Feast (A-rank)
The feast seal is a seal that gives the weapon the ability to "eat" through certain techniques. When faced with an elemental ability that is composed of an element that Yumeton is composed of (Earth/Fire/Water), the weapon would be able to seemingly "eat" through it. What actually happens is the sealing scripts on the blade would seal away the technique in a way that allows the weapon to eat through and stop it. This would seem like the weapon is inhaling the technique as it is sealing it, allowing the weapon to continue on by eating said element. This seal is able to seal up to S-rank techniques of said elements (Earth/Fire/Water). It can only be used 4x per battle and can be activated directly in the same timeframe as the "Reshape" ability, but still costing a move. This also requires a 2 turn cool down between uses.

The sword is usually in a "sheathed" mode, being simply a crystalline handle to be carried around with ease. By simply beginning the passive -5 chakra cost of the weapon to be active, it would immediately transform into its full on sword form. This of course is cosmetic in place of actually sheathing and unsheathing a sword, thus not taking up move slots when done.

Note: A person can only be affected by the S-rank effects of the sword by physical contact with the blade

Depiction:

You must be registered for see images

Chakra:

1,740 + 15 + 15

(1,770)

September:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Hisoka notice the flaming thing flying around the opponent.

"Brother looks like we have someone quiet fascinating abilities."{/I]

Well brother why not show him what the twins do."

Hisoka smirked as his brother said this. Bisoka emerges from his brother left side while grabbing one of the guns that is on his brother left side. As his opponent unsheathe his weapon Bisoka say,

"We are twins duh. Now look at here.

As he said look at here he points the gun forward holding it in his right hand. He shoots a shot that is in the shape of a snake head(A rank). At the same time Hisoka created a snake on the left side of his opponent about a four meters away.

(Sōma no Kō) Twin Demons Technique
Description: An inheritable bloodline trait enabling twins to merge and un-merge their bodies at whim. The merging process is contingent upon one twin being active - the main body, whilst the other resides within their sibling's body in a semi-dormant state often exposing only their head. For the duration the two siblings are merged, their chakra pathway systems are entirely synchronized, and thus function as a singular entity. Notably, both the twins retain separate control of their mental faculties. In this state, the main body's chakra becomes bolstered, relative to an ordinary ninja's typical chakra, adding +10 to their elemental damage. Also, the healing rate of the dormant sibling increases and thereby enables passive regeneration of damage incurred from nonfatal physical injuries over the span of a few turns. Furthermore, they are passively able to protrude any part(s) of their body anywhere along the main body. Upon separating, the twins may act entirely independent of one another or alternatively, attack and defend in concerted effort. Central to this technique is the ability to reconfigure one's DNA to merge with another individual.

Note: merging enables the release of any Genjutsu (bar illusions induced via Mangekyō Sharingan or EMS).
Note: the twins, whenever split, may use only up to and including S-rank techniques.

Dēmontsuingan | Demon Twin Guns
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A
Description: Demon Twin Guns(DTG) are named Liz and Patty and are Beretta M9 Pistols. Starting out each gun clip hold 100 chakra. The user must spend 100 chakra per clip to fill them up. These guns can release bullets from D-A rank that uses 10 - 30 chakra points which goes from 20 - 60 damaged; they do use a move per turn. These bullets can be shaped into different looks besides just bullets. These bullets can be elemental or raw chakra and follow the weaknesses of shaped manipulated elemental or raw chakra. The real special ability of these pistols are they can be used by Samurais to be used for Samurai Saber and to extend out the barrel and be used the same away as a katana when they use Samurai Saber and follow the same principles. The handles can fold down by just pressing a button on whichever one or both to be used as hilts and the barrel acts as the blade its self to be used with Kenjutsu but mainly Samurai Saber because they are not sharped.

Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
Chakra: 20
Description: After performing the required handseals: Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon, it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

1950-30 /2= 960 Each Chakra Pool
Hisoka Chakra 960 -20 =940
Bisoka Chakra 960 Chakra Points
160 Health Points per Twin
September suppose to be the 190 Senjutsu and 10 Raw Chakra. It is held by Hisoka.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
With the Kurochi being maintained still and at full power, I was able to further manipulate the flame-like energy in order to intercept both attacks from the twins. Neither of them held enough power to overcome the kurochi, so both were eaten away and consumed nigh instantly. Along with this, the Kurochi absorbed half of the chakra from each technique and allowed it to draw back into my reserves.

Using my chakra sensing, I could sense that the tool you had was a source for ons of the attacks, so I'd opt to take it out of commission. While the kurochi was handling the attacks that you had sent at me, I'd weave together 2 hand seals and cause Moondust to rise from the ground throughout the entire landscape up to 60m around us. This Moondust was essentially harmless, but it would instantly cling to all of your tools and render them useless if they are a specific power level (A-rank or lower).

"Let's put the toys away, eh?"

At this point, I'd finally reach within 5m of you due to me never halting or stopping my progress while walking towards you. Once I reach within that 5m mark, I'd control the Kurochi to violently swirl around out immediate vicinity like a tornado that spanned out 10x10 meters; Aiming to rip you apart with its flesh devouring touch. All the while, Momo would jump off of my head and retreat to long range before I ever enter close range of you.

"Twins? So this is a 2 versus 1? The rules never said that but - eh I not one to complain. More for me to eat."

Kurochi | Vile Chakra (reference)
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15/40 (40)
Damage: 30/80 (80 + 10)
Description: The special chakra nature only found in Claymores, Kurochi is like the physical manifestation of their hunger and agony. The energy itself is pitch black in appearance and appears and behaves almost like water with its amorphous shape shifting and flexibility. This malleability isn't to be underestimated though, as the energy is both capable of being dense and hard enough to shatter bones and restrict targets and also precise and thin enough to remove a strand of hair. Claymores can manifest Kurochi directly within their bodies, where it can be seen dripping from their pores and eyes, as well as directly from it, or even the area short ranged around them. They are also able to manipulate this energy up to long range with chakra control and may sustain pre-existing constructs with -10 chakra per turn, for up to three turns. When creating constructs to attack Kurochi cannot be formed within 5 meters of the opponent. When in contact with living things, Kurochi's effects can be described as "warm" to the touch, not with heat but rather the effect it has where it gradually degrades the objects it touch in a parasitic manner, feeding on both the chakra and physical aspects of its target(s) until nothing is left. The Claymore can control what things the Kurochi feeds on and what it doesn't. Should the Claymore desire, this special chakra can be used to perform one of the core techniques of the clan; Primeval Gluttony. From the lowest to the highest rank of the release, the energy is able to feed on raw chakra and bodies and take the chakra into the Claymore's body like a proxy. In terms of S/W all elements one rank weak to Kurochi (raw and Senjutsu chakra) are devoured near immediately when interacting with it while neutral elements (elemental and other hyper natures like Bijuu chakra) are degraded at normal pace. Kurochi manifestations can range from as small as kunai (C ranked) to as large as the Doton technique Mountain Smash (S ranked).
Note: The S ranked version can only be performed 4x a match.
Note: If the S ranked variant is used then no other forms of Kurochi manipulation above A ranked can be used in the following turn.

Genshi Ōkui | Primeval Gluttony (Passive)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: (+50 chakra per limb)
Description: The basis of the Kureimoas' lust for flesh is firmly rooted in their curse of perpetual hunger. Despite this never ending agony, they are capable of feeding ever so often and being satisfied even if for for a moment. Through feeding, a Kureimoa gains a slight euphoria, like someone eating their favorite food prepared just perfectly, along with the pent up chakra stored within the flesh of their victims. This chakra can be ingested by the Kureimoa and added to their own chakra reserves or use it to fuel various chakra intensive techniques of the clan such as healing. The human body is divided into six (6) sections when being the main course of a Kureimoa's meal; both hands, feet, and the head as well as torso. Each of these sections contain 50 points of chakra and are able to be harvested by the Kureimoa clansman through feeding. When added up this means every person consumed by the Kureimoa provides but 300 chakra points, less than 50% of their original reserves. However their Hunger doesn't end there, Claymores also possess a hunger for knowledge where they are able to access the thoughts, sentiments, memories, or even emptions of their victims through simple touch--even if the target is dead. With their ability to digest almost all forms of chakra (such as neutral, elemental, Raw Senjutsu, as well as Bijuu chakra) they are able to devour not just flesh but actual energies when presented the opportunity. This chakra eating habit can only apply to raw, unmolded chakra and not actual techniques. Meaning, they must wait until said technique has been broken down to a point where it becomes simply raw, un-molded chakra. Whenever Kurochi overpowers an opponent's technique and the physical and chakra properties of said technique have been degraded, the Claymores are able to harvest that lingering, unmolded chakra through either eating it manually or using the Kurochi as a proxy to take it into their bodies. When metabolizing the raw chakra of a deteriorated technique a Kureimoa gains 50% of the cost of said technique as chakra to their reserves. This means, an A ranked technique (30/60) reduced to chakra or a simple burst of raw chakra gives the Kureimoa only 15 chakra should it be eaten/absorbed. Due to the fact that traditional medicine and medical procedures are wasted on a Kureimoa this technique is the first of the two core CCJ that provide them their only source of sustenance and as such can be performed as many times as needed by with a lengthy cool down between uses. Accessing sentiments and absorbing lingering chakra has no cool down nor does it take a move-slot of the three allotted (this technique will still need to be referenced however).
Note: Must be of at least Ghoul rank to perform.
Note: Can only be performed every 5 turns whether in part (eating only a few limbs) or in full (eating an entire body).
Note: Can also be performed through the Kagune organ or Kurochi constructs.

Mūndasuton: Ekuripusu ) | Moondust: Eclipse
Type: Defense | Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 30 (-5 per turn) (20)
Damage: N/A (20 per turn)
Description: This is a simple technique used usually to disarm the use of technology. With the use of 2 hand seals the user has a light amount of Mūndasuton begin to rise from the ground. This causes a light mist like cloud to cover the terrain, but it doesn't effect the visuals of anyone nor damage anyone. The dust would instantly cling to any technology on the field bar the users (due to having control of it not sticking to our things) and render it useless if it is of 1 rank higher than this technique or lower. If the user chooses, he could use this technique with a higher chakra cost, becoming A-rank but becoming more of a violent technique. This variant causes more of a localized dust storm that does the same as the weaker version, but also eats away the technology and anything else the user chooses. On technology and other things weak to Mūndasuton, it would take direct A-rank damage from this technique, but on human/living flesh, it would eat away at them by 20 damage per turn, sticking to their bodies if not delt with. The A-rank variant can only be used 3x and only lasts 3 turns. It would also need a 2 turn cool down once used. In either variant, should the cloud be removed, technology will resume function after one turn.

Chakra:
+ 10
+15

(1,775)

September:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
The twins notice the flaming thing spinning and they try to use their guns at the same time but only hear a click. Hisoka and Bisoka both look at each other. They both say at the same time say,

"Welp"

Bisoka slams his hands on the ground and rises up from the ground is the golem hand that comes directly below their opponent and is wide enough to capture the flaming thing and the enemy. At the same time as the hand coming up the head is coming up and Hisoka slaps a tag on the head and he activates to spread kanji to cross towards the enemy as it is in the hand of the golem.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user creates an even larger, much stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem solely from the ground. In order to do so, they slam a hand on the ground and manipulate it until a giant warrior hewn from stone has taken form, which then can be controlled so long as the user continues to keep in physical contact with either it or the ground. Naturally, they must continue to fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the golem can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

Hisoka 940 -20 =920 Chakra Points
Bisoka 960 -40 =920 Chakra Points
160 Health Each