Mandy

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"it seems quite plausible that the next Twinkie maker could be a Mexican company run by a billionaire family.

Meet Daniel Servitje Montull. He and his family are worth more than $4 billion by our tally. Servitje runs Grupo Bimbo, a publicly traded bakery concern that ranks as the world’s largest bread maker. (Seated close to Servitje is his uncle, Don Roberto, and his father, Lorenzo. Papa Servitje founded Bimbo with three others in 1954.) Daniel Servitje assumed control of Bimbo in 1997, setting the company on a course of rapid growth. This included a battle with Mexico‘s tortilla don; positioning white bread in Latin American markets; and careful management of Bimbo’s fleet of white delivery vans."

Bimbo is a big company in Mexico, im sure some of you guys are familiar with it :D
well if this does happen, I just hope they dont change anything, apparently (source: my mother who saw on tv) its said that they wont be changing anything as for recipes and names to keep everything the same. Anyway, I think I now value twinkies more than ever :|

It seems like Hostess isnt so hopeless after all *wity newscaster laugh*

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- ... hurray ... the return of a nutrition-less obesity-inducing diabetes-supporting solid-rocket-fuel-filling golden-brown sponge cake!

(I secretly love them xd)

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the twinky freakout thing is correct and incorrect. Twinkies will come back one day, so people who think they wont come back are dumb. However they may never comeback with as much quality as the ones made by hostess.

Mandy

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- ... hurray ... the return of a nutrition-less obesity-inducing diabetes-supporting solid-rocket-fuel-filling golden-brown sponge cake!

(I secretly love them xd)
they're amazing regardless of the calories xd

Jalapeño flavored Twinkies...Hooraaaaayyyy!!!
with cheese, wang with cheese

I don't eat twinkies, but when I do.....

I won't stand for this. Well, I won't do anything, but I'll be sad. Very sad.
i hope it all goes well tho and im a big junk food person xd

You must be registered for see images
wow i did not know that, what a shame

the twinky freakout thing is correct and incorrect. Twinkies will come back one day, so people who think they wont come back are dumb. However they may never comeback with as much quality as the ones made by hostess.
you're right about that, they are coming back eventually if Bimbo does decide to buy hostess or not some other buyer will become interested