Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twin Bloodlines may only use her bloodline limit elements - Corrosive Mist and Lava
Four Elements may only use her basic energy constructs - Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning Styles

Full knowledge. Open grassland. All other conditions fair

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twin Bloodlines may only use her bloodline limit elements - Corrosive Mist and Lava
Four Elements may only use her basic energy constructs - Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning Styles

Full knowledge. Open grassland. All other conditions fair
Kekkei genkai are stronger then normal jutsu, Haku himself states this

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed.

I'm thinking that a water dragon is faster than any lava blast, so while the lava could win a direct clash, it may not get a chance to even compete.
I think it depends on the caster too like obviously water style from say gamabunta would be above say wood style from moegi and tenzo.
But when applied to the same person, Kekkei genkai would be above the same person's natural affinities

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it depends on the caster too like obviously water style from say gamabunta would be above say wood style from moegi and tenzo.
But when applied to the same person, Kekkei genkai would be above the same person's natural affinities
Well, since the elements are different, it is possible that they are so good at the basic element it can overpower the advanced element.

Mei using a water dragon to destroy a meteor suggests it has certain utlities that lava cannot cover. Based on what was needed there, it has speed and size advantages.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you show me said feat
Can't find pics or gifs, but . . .

Two years after the Fourth Shinobi World War, her mastery of Water Release enabled her to successfully protect her village from the massive meteorites that had broken off from the falling .
Post automatically merged:

You don't even need that.

Using water dragon to catch Madara when her other elements could not reach him is proof it is faster