[Discussion] Twice vs Dabi. Who whould win?

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just argued with my brother about who would win between these to and well I believe that Twice can easily beat Dabi but he thought it was the other way around. So I'm just quickly gonna talk about what they can do and what impressive things they have done so you guys can make your own decisions.

Twice: Twice ability allows him to create clones of something he has measured before like he can create a clone of Shigaraki, Toga and even Dabi. A lot of people think that he can only create clones of people but he can in fact create clones of anything, for example, a fridge, knives or a toaster. So what are his limits? Well, the answer is he doesn't have any limits like none at all since he overcame his trauma. He is now able to create a HUGE amount of clones of himself that creates clones and so on and with this, he is able to create clones as many as a city or possibly even a nation in a few minutes. Also, the clones are able to use their quirks as well as the original users can that means if Twice, for example, has All for one's height he is able to use All for one to help him fight.

Dabi: Dabi is able to create blue flames out of his hands that can burn any person to dust. Dabis flames are so hot that evetuanlti the flames will hurt him too and can possibly even kill him. He is able to kill a small group of villains in a few seconds For example when he touched a single tree in a forest, Dabi was able to set the majority of the forest on fire. These flames are theorist to be hotter then Endeavour since Endeavours are red/orange ( but can be blue ) and Dabis flames are blue.

So what do you guys think? Who is stronger and pls explain why. :yay: Thanks for reading

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Twice has no chance of losing this unless he tries to fight with his real body. It doesn't matter how hot Dabi can get because Dabi himself won't be able to withstand his own flames either, whereas Twice can avoid it by making clones do his work. Dabi's only option is to exert himself and perform AoE attacks onto the clones too, so he's guaranteed to burn out.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twice has no chance of losing this unless he tries to fight with his real body. It doesn't matter how hot Dabi can get because Dabi himself won't be able to withstand his own flames either, whereas Twice can avoid it by making clones do his work. Dabi's only option is to exert himself and perform AoE attacks onto the clones too, so he's guaranteed to burn out.
I totally agree.

boarman1

Kin
104💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dabi would win, from what I've seen Dabi is more powerful than Twice, this was at the camp arc

What if Dabi loses control and the fire becomes rampant. As fast as Twice can run and as many fire hydrants he can make, he won't be able to put out those fires

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dabi would win, from what I've seen Dabi is more powerful than Twice, this was at the camp arc

What if Dabi loses control and the fire becomes rampant. As fast as Twice can run and as many fire hydrants he can make, he won't be able to put out those fires
One question. Have you read the manga? Even if not, Twice can make clones of hella powerful people like Shigaraki or Mr. compress to beat Dabi.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Important factor, but where is the fight? If it's in an open area with plenty of space Dabi has no chance, but if its an enclosed room with nowhere to dodge, he could easily overwhelm Twice and his clones with sheer firepower before he even burns himse;f.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Important factor, but where is the fight? If it's in an open area with plenty of space Dabi has no chance, but if its an enclosed room with nowhere to dodge, he could easily overwhelm Twice and his clones with sheer firepower before he even burns himse;f.
Tungah...i heared u bashed Tobidara alot when i wasn't here.. iz dat true????..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I didn't think of that. I was more thinking of looking at their feats and abilities to see who is stronger.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️