Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
russia would nuke back?
That is exactly my point it is an ensured Nuclear retaliation both USA and Russia would retaliate and destroy themselves that is exactly why they have an agreement to not launch nuclear weapons since they know what is coming for them;not to mention the radiation and nuclear waste it would mean the end of civilization.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy shit. A thread where the US isn't to blame. I bet someone will try to make a connection though.
You must be registered for see images

Oh, and you Russian stans are mad stupid. They flew in Turkish airspace.

Last edited:

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah ok. So the lifes of two russian soldiers weights more in meaning than millions?
no but if Russia really didn´t violate Turkish airspace then I would expect some sanctions to Turkey.If west act like fool and act like not we are not doing it thats your personal thing than I would nuke them and send message to Nato:

You have 2 options
-this ends now
-if not so then prepare for nuclear war and end of earth.

but thats just me.

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shit. A thread where the US isn't to blame. I bet someone will try to make a connection though.

Oh, and you Russian stans are mad stupid. They flew in Turkish airspace.

It this map is true then this russian airplain was in turkish airspace for like 20 seconds.

King of the Heavens

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Africa

Australia ok but Africa LMAO.
If Europe also sees that Russia didn't violate Turkish airspace than they will ditch Turkey. Germany also once said that they wouldn't fight for turkey if a war is broken out there because of the turks aggression towards other minorities etc. NATO is ment for defense not offense like today. Turkey will get kicked out if that is the truth and we Europeans will side with Russia. Hell I even think the USA would side with Russia if it is proven with a full 100%. Turkey was only in the NATO for strategic position to the middle-east and Russia nothing else.
You personally will side with russia since when did you speak for europe and its people

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But in Turkish airspace nonetheless. If a US plane were in Russian airspace for 30 seconds without responding, don't you think it'd get shot down?
No, I dont think so. Russia and NATO are tresspassing each other air spaces regularly over and near baltic states. Those countries dont have their air forces so their air space is protected by the US, Poland etc.

Basically, NATO and Russia are doing this to check time of reaction of their possible enemy.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Turkey was protesting Russia bombing the rebels of turkish decent near its border and also Russina bombing disrupting oil supplies. It seems they pissed off so bad they shot Russian plane. They are going to glorify it how they shot down a mighty Russian plane and defending their airspace. That sweet NATO member/US ally leverage. I wonder how many lives turkey will get.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah... you can't just send unauthorized fighter jets to someone else's country. Even if you were going after ISIS you'd need approval from turkey before invading their airspace if you don't want to be attacked.

Especially with all the chaos that's going on over there, this is a silly move on Russia.

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys nobody is dumb enough to nuclear bomb anyone are they? That's almost definitely going to start a nuclear war and then everybody is pissed. The reason the cold war remained cold is a fear of nuclear war. Why would it be different now?

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Tell your dictator Erdogan to go to hell and that unless he stops well established and easily proven support for ISIS, Russia will sever diplomatic relations. We are prepared to turn Syria into a big Stalingrad for Turkey and her Saudi allies and their vicious little gang of Hitlers.

Your little dictator is a hypocrite, attacking the military coup in Egypt while, at the same time, he is trying to overthrow the elected government of Syria. As it stands, China, Iran and Russia will guarantee the survival of Syria."
Take it with a grain of salt though.

It is interesting to note that not that long ago Erdogan's regime was considered some kind of exemplerey 'Islamic Democratic' haven, and now it's a black sheep all of a sudden. West, you gotta love em.