Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodbye y'all it was mediocre to meet you.

Look at this ****ery in the thread some loon even said Russia should nuke Ankara and Istanbul.

This was done for provocation, and nobody is dumb enough to shoot off another country's plane for teh lulz. And yes Russia violated air space of Turkey numerous times'

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If its Russia fault, then why just after the accident Turkey shitted their pants and hide behind NATO? Lol, they didnt even talk to Russia about the accident. Like a little kid who knows that hes done something bad and hes hiding behind his big brother back.
this is so true. Even NATO sees how shitty this situation can become thanks to turkey.

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The world after tomorrow

The first video today about the jet was uploaded by a Turkish channel so it could be true they spoke Turkish. The allah akbar guys are Turkmen experts said they could hear it from their dialect.

Yeah Ofcourse it will take long but if either country Russia or Turkey show some solid proof about their statements than it is either bye bye turkey or Russia it is your own fault. From everything we've seen now it says that Turkey is in the wrong and acted as the agressor. The thing is turkey is by 100% the one that violated airspace since they entered Syrian airspace illegally. Now you can debate about Russia but it is getting slowly clear that Turkey is in the wrong. Even NATO spokesman sees how difficult this problem will be for the middle-east problem and maybe even for world peace.
Let's see what happens. I really wish for turkey that russia is innocent.
At this way we get rid off Erdogan as he really is bad for the progression of Turkey in my eyes.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodbye y'all it was mediocre to meet you.

Look at this ****ery in the thread some loon even said Russia should nuke Ankara and Istanbul.

This was done for provokation, and nobody is dumb enough to shoot off anpther country's plane for teh lulz. And yes Russia violated air space of Turkey numerous times'
Don't call Mad titan thanos a loon. It all depends on the situation as he said. If it is true and it can be shown that turkey acted as the aggressor than they are ****ed. They entered illegally Syrian airspace and shot down a Russian jet. Stuff like this could let a ww3 happen and I wouldn't be surprised that Russia wants to teach turkey a lesson even if it means dropping nukes on Ankara and Istanbul. But that would happen only in a ww3 scenario so calm down he didn't mean to let it happen now when it is unclear.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold - oh, now I see. Figured as much :lol
Bro clearly you don't know what an opinion is.... :|

Pieces from the article:

But Turkish military officials said the plane was engaged after being warned that it was violating Turkish airspace.
Mr Putin described the incident as a "stab in the back" committed by "accomplices of terrorists".
"Our pilots and our plane did not in any way threaten Turkey. It is quite clear,"
However, the Turkish military said two F-16s on patrol had fired on an unidentified aircraft at 09:24 (07:24 GMT) after warning it 10 times over five minutes about violating Turkish airspace over the town of Yayladagi, in Hatay province.
It noted that the F-16s had intervened "in accordance with the rules of engagement", which were changed after Syria shot down a Turkish plane in 2012.

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't call Mad titan thanos a loon. It all depends on the situation as he said. If it is true and it can be shown that turkey acted as the aggressor than they are ****ed. They entered illegally Syrian airspace and shot down a Russian jet. Stuff like this could let a ww3 happen and I wouldn't be surprised that Russia wants to teach turkey a lesson even if it means dropping nukes on Ankara and Istanbul. But that would happen only in a ww3 scenario so calm down he didn't mean to let it happen now when it is unclear.
He implied that about 18 million people should be nuked in the head for "teaching a lesson" teaching a lesson to who, civilians and irrelevant people?

Don't play the agressor card. Israel had become agressor for several dozen times it ain't getting nuked.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He implied that about 18 million people should be nuked in the head for "teaching a lesson" teaching a lesson to who, civilians and irrelevant people?

Don't play the agressor card. Israel had become agressor for several dozen times it ain't getting nuked.
Lol i did use the aggressor card since it is just simply true. Turkey is the aggressor but the difference with Turkey and Israel is that Israel doesn't destroy jets from world superpowers but only homes from Palestinians.

Honestly I am besides russia's choice even if it is nuking Ankara and istanbul. When it is ww3 you shouldn't care about your enemies anyway.

Reactions: CrimsonReaper

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro clearly you don't know what an opinion is.... :|

Pieces from the article:
Why do you feel the necessity of excusing yourself? :| It's not like I'm asking you something, I've merely stated that your position is now clear to me. And what's with that "you don't know what an opinion is" part? Another baseless assumption of yours? :lol Although that's to be expected after you did it quite a few times here by now, I s'pose.

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol i did use the aggressor card since it is just simply true. Turkey is the aggressor but the difference with Turkey and Israel is that Israel doesn't destroy jets from world superpowers but only homes from Palestinians.

Honestly I am besides russia's choice even if it is nuking Ankara and istanbul. When it is ww3 you shouldn't care about your enemies anyway.
Agressor card will be played depending on what major powers want, its importance is entirely relient on that.

You are besides a couch in your home right now; and know nothing about experience of being in war and conflict. And somehow you say what should or should not happen in war, this is not CoD this will about actual people's lives'. You are about as deep as your sig.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

would've been a neg rep...luckily for you i did a mistake. So it's okay to bomb palestinians because they're poor and not as powerful?? typical for you. you're disgusting.

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you shouldnt, but you should care about your own people. Attack with ballistic missiles would surely cause NATO retaliation of the same manner. In the end, everyone would be dead. Luckily, Putin is not some mad man. Hes a cold, calculating man.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agressor card will be played depending on what major powers want, its importance is entirely relient on that.

You are besides a couch in your home right now; and know nothing about experience of being in war and conflict. And somehow you say what should or should not happen in war, this is not CoD this will about actual people's lives'. You are about as deep as your sig.
So? That doesn't change shit. If ww3 was to happen than I wouldn't mind Russia bombing Turkey since the world will go to shit anyway. I know you love the sig who doesn't

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you shouldnt, but you should care about your own people. Attack with ballistic missiles would surely cause NATO retaliation of the same manner. In the end, everyone would be dead. Luckily, Putin is not some mad man. Hes a cold, calculating man.
Just like to relate to your point and say that any nuclear launch by Russia on any part of the world would mean that USA will immediately retaliate and erase the entire Russian territory with nukes.

It is not like USA didn't show that it has the guts to do it,they already bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki so Russia doing such a move would be suicidal from them and we know that even Russians aren't that stupid.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just saying they can't do shit to israel while Russia can to turkey. Don't be butthurt cause I'm right.
i'm not butthurt i'm just disgusted that people like you who value people's lives based on how much money they have or how powerful their country is exist. turkey killing 2 russian pilots doesn't ever justify killing millions and starting a nuclear war, i'm sure russia won't strike back they're not dummies it will most likely only be diplomatic.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like to relate to your point and say that any nuclear launch by Russia on any part of the world would mean that USA will immediately retaliate and erase the entire Russian territory with nukes.

It is not like USA didn't show that it has the guts to do it,they already bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki so Russia doing such a move would be suicidal from them and we know that even Russians aren't that stupid.
russia would nuke back?