Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bingo, honestly, we can just lynch you and get over with it, I don't think you will follow such a simple logic to lynch someone. that's far-fetched lol

unvote

Vote Lynch Kyte
well, you're right, but this isn't a 24 hours game where you can sit back and analyze carefully. Had you simply claimed immediately, I'd have backed up, but now even if you claimed, it seemed you could have potentially taken your time to cook a fake claim.

Also, a really clever way of buying yourself some time, by asking the host LOL

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, you're right, but this isn't a 24 hours game where you can sit back and analyze carefully. Had you simply claimed immediately, I'd have backed up, but now even if you claimed, it seemed you could have potentially taken your time to cook a fake claim.

Also, a really clever way of buying yourself some time, by asking the host LOL
Nah, I just didn't know you can claim in turbo, cuz the last one I played was claim restricted and this site games in general claim restricted until it mentions otherwise

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never can trust Houtarou to be honest? How are you sure Kyte is scum?
Honestly, the moment he said he's 'soldier' i think he's not scum; that's word i was looking for when i asked him to claim. Although, i'm not sure if he's repeated what's in his PM literally, because it seems like he's done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.