9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Host: @Michelle
Coach: @Rohan

Number of players: 6-8

Theme of the game: The little airport of the Town is isolated in a big storm and some villagers and travelers are stuck inside, but no one knows that between them are hidden dangerous mafioso and a serial killer.
At the end of the storm in the airport will remain...

How to play Mafia :
https://animebase.me/threads/mafia-game-overview.764463/

Game Style:
The rules are as follows:

- Each day phase and night phase will be15 minutes long.
- You cannot talk in the game thread outside of day phase.
- A tie in a lynch will result in no lynch
- The person with the most votes will be lynched
- Role revealing is not allowed. This includes statements such as "I will investigate someone tonight." For this particular game, don't ask others what abilities they chose either
- Follow basic forum rules (i.e. don't be a douche)
- You may not talk about the game outside of the game thread, the mafia quicktopic thread, or your role PM

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts. If needed, double post instead.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. Continuing to post in the game thread is not allowed unless explicitly stated in your role PM. Additionally, you are strictly forbidden from discussing or revealing information to other players regarding the setup of the game.
  • Cast your vote towards a lynch by typing Vote: (player). If you wish to change your vote, first type Unvote, then Vote (player), where (player) here refers to the player you wish to vote for. Your vote will be ignored if this format isn't followed, or if you have failed to unvote before casting a new one. Remember to bold your votes.
  • If you believe there has been a mistake, send me a private message to address it. Any comments or complaints regarding either my behaviour as a host or the setup of the game should be left until after the game, where I will happily accept both.
Until now we have confirmation from:
1 @Mr.Lonely
2 @Bimbonium
3 @Shanks
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Skorm
6 @Sagebee
7 @Konno
8 @Blk★

@Shanks, I have 7 players on the setup, so @Blk★ can be substitute player?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
call another sub incase any player around your timezone goes missing . Its important everyone is around when they play .Try to confirm everyone if they are available in your timeline around saturday . If not sub them and add others if possible .

Reactions: Michelle
Status
Not open for further replies.