Tsunade's Silly Medic Rules

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First clause (第一項, Daiikkō): "No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end."

Second clause (第二項, Dainikō): "No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines."

Third clause (第三項, Daisankō): "No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon."

Fourth clause (第四項, Daiyonkō): "Only those medic ninja who have mastered the Strength of a Hundred Technique of the ninja art Creation Rebirth are permitted to discard the above-mentioned laws."

Am I the only who thinks that not one single medical ninja gave a rat's ass about Tsunade's silly rules?

Sakura broke them repeateadly over the course of part 2, long before she mastered The Strength of A Hundred, despite being her direct disciple.

Kabuto did just fine disregarding these rules and was hyped up to be even with Part 1 Kakashi.

Hell, even Shizune charged Kabuto down head first putting a curved kunai to his throat as her first action.

These rules look nice but don't hold much merit in regards to characters who aren't Tsunade. She seems to be the only medical ninja that gives a hoot about them.

Reactions: Claymantan

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First clause (第一項, Daiikkō): "No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end."

Second clause (第二項, Dainikō): "No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines."

Third clause (第三項, Daisankō): "No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon."

Fourth clause (第四項, Daiyonkō): "Only those medic ninja who have mastered the Strength of a Hundred Technique of the ninja art Creation Rebirth are permitted to discard the above-mentioned laws."

Am I the only who thinks that not one single medical ninja gave a rat's ass about Tsunade's silly rules?

Sakura broke them repeateadly over the course of part 2, long before she mastered The Strength of A Hundred, despite being her direct disciple.

Kabuto did just fine disregarding these rules and was hyped up to be even with Part 1 Kakashi.

Hell, even Shizune charged Kabuto down head first putting a curved kunai to his throat as her first action.

These rules look nice but don't hold much merit in regards to characters who aren't Tsunade. She seems to be the only medical ninja that gives a hoot about them.
I like your thread.

Tsunade's medic rules make sense for traditional shinobi warfare. If Madara and Obito had an ounce of strategy, they probably would have taken out Tsunade and Sakura first (and I mean, Karin), and that would have been the end of the Shinobi alliance.

But yeah, none of the named medics ever follow these rules, because they're all major characters (and I mean, Kabuto isn't actually loyal to any village, so he's not gonna be bound by her medic rules).

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like your thread.

Tsunade's medic rules make sense for traditional shinobi warfare. If Madara and Obito had an ounce of strategy, they probably would have taken out Tsunade and Sakura first (and I mean, Karin), and that would have been the end of the Shinobi alliance.

But yeah, none of the named medics ever follow these rules, because they're all major characters (and I mean, Kabuto isn't actually loyal to any village, so he's not gonna be bound by her medic rules).
Funny, Madara left tsunade in a near dead state. There is no fun for him if everyone dies.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And Tsunade only had two living disciples to show for it. One who was turned into a clone character and the other who was trashed by a genin ranked medical ninja in combat and ability.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those rules were made for the condition of war.

The situations Sakura ever fought in never required her to follow those rules. Chiyo needed her and well that was her major fight everything else was just minor fighting.

Tsunade did tell her that she was her student specifically so she needed to learn to fight. So that's why she was allowed to an extent. But whenever she functions as the main healer obviously she would have to follow the rules.

Shizune as well has only ever really fought along tsunade who does not need a medic to heal her.

The rules apply to the medical corps. But her students not really.

Reactions: SenseiSama

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those rules were applied during war time, war wasn't going on during the time Kabuto was Oro's assistant and Oro was immortal so I don't see why you assume he would need medical care. Sakura followed the rules when she was under war conditions (Pain invasion).

And she continued to follow the rules during the Juubi arc, it wasn't until she unlocked the Yin seal that she started to fight alongside Naruto and Sasuke.

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't recall these rules ever explicitly applying to war time.

Tsunade never said anything about war rules, but a system for medics in general.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't recall these rules ever explicitly applying to war time.

Tsunade never said anything about war rules, but a system for medics in general.
She made those rules during the great war where she witnessed many shinobi lose their comrades

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She made those rules during the great war where she witnessed many shinobi lose their comrades
Where is this being gathered from?

Tsunade stated that "the will enabled her to create medical jutsu, as well as an entire system of medical ninjas and make the rules". Once again, where is it implied that these rules were created from war, nonetheless on the fly, in the war she was actively participating in.

If you are implying that a previous war was the cause, then I'd like to see that scan.

Last edited:

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where is this being gathered from?

Tsunade stated that "the will enabled her to create medical jutsu, as well as an entire system of medical ninjas and make the rules". Once again, where is it implied that these rules were created from war, nonetheless on the fly, in the war she was actively participating in.

If you are implying that a previous war was the cause, then I'd like to see that scan.
When she creates a system during war it is a system applied to war of course. That's just common sense, try ot sometimes.

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Except there is no evidence to support that the system was created then. Now your entire post is both inapplicable and irrelevant.

That's called reading, maybe you should have a go at it.
She started to develop the system during war.
You must be registered for see images

You quite look like a retard now, don't you?
Doesn't matter, you'll get used to it.

I rekt you so hard now good bye.

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She started to develop the system during war.
You must be registered for see images

You quite look like a retard now, don't you?
Doesn't matter, you'll get used to it.

I rekt you so hard now good bye.
Oh look a scan not addressing the matter at hand in any way shape or form.

As your scan states; Tsunade trained ninja with high level medical jutsu and promoted further development, not created rules for them to follow. This is unless you want to assume that further development included the list of rules, which is nothing more then an assumption at best of course.

Does the next page show anything relevant or will you continue reaching?

"you look like a retard now, don't you?"

No but you look like you aren't capable of semi decent communication and discussion without saying something out of line.

You're far to childish to continue a serious discussion with, I won't be responding after this. So honestly don't even bother to answer my question.

Last edited:

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh look a scan not addressing the matter at hand in any way shape or form.

As your scan states; Tsunade trained ninja with high level medical jutsu and promoted further development, not created rules for them to follow. This is unless you want to assume that further development included the list of rules, which is nothing more then an assumption at best of course.

Does the next page show anything relevant or will you continue reaching?

"you look like a retard now, don't you?"

No but you look like you aren't capable of semi decent communication and discussion without saying something out of line.

You're far to childish to continue a serious discussion with, I won't be responding after this. So honestly don't even bother to answer my question.
Says all that after he got put in his place XD

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you compare the random/nameless medical ninjas to the likes of Tsunade/Sakura/Kabuto? They aren't simple medical ninjas, their strength and combat abilities surpass the abilities of a normal ninja by far, even if we don't count the Byakugou.