[Discussion] Tsunade was at her prime in the war arc

Kin
14💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I personally think she was at her best in the war arc. Maybe her base chakra levels were lower but back then she did not have byakugou.
I think she can maintain her muscles and bones in top condition at all times. I mean she did survive getting cut in half so I don't see the problem in her being to keep her bones and muscles in top condition just like it was back in the days she fought alongside jiraiya and orochimaru.
So what do u guys think.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never once thought Tsunade was actually weaker to uphold her youth. Tsunade only ever runs out of chakra when healing others, so it's pretty clear whatever she outputs while in combat isn't taxing on her; There's no need for her to dial back her strength in that case. What we saw in the War Arc is 100% her peak.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never once thought Tsunade was actually weaker to uphold her youth. Tsunade only ever runs out of chakra when healing others, so it's pretty clear whatever she outputs while in combat isn't taxing on her; There's no need for her to dial back her strength in that case. What we saw in the War Arc is 100% her peak.
almost busted...u escaped by a hair..
Post automatically merged:

The madara one
she got obviously raped by Madara...

Disciple Of The 5th

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall she was at her best in the War-arc no doubt about it. Base physical stats (no Byakugou) however I could argue her Sannin days were better just by the reasoning that age regresses and dulls character's performance. (As we've seen with Hiruzen, Chiyo, Onoki, etc.).

she got obviously raped by Madara...
and madara got raped by Guy lol. Obito also sucks and Shikamaru was about to kick that ass had the Gedo Mazou not come in

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall she was at her best in the War-arc no doubt about it. Base physical stats (no Byakugou) however I could argue her Sannin days were better just by the reasoning that age regresses and dulls character's performance. (As we've seen with Hiruzen, Chiyo, Onoki, etc.).

and madara got raped by Guy lol. Obito also sucks and Shikamaru was about to kick that ass had the Gedo Mazou not come in
do u know fen fatale???

Disciple Of The 5th

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u know fen fatale???
I do. I remember her posting a lot back when I was active on here. She made some fairly ridiculous posts (I remember one of which being Sakura can fly lmao), but overall she was a nice person. I think she's on Narutoforums nowadays though, her username on there is Femme if i recall correctly.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do. I remember her posting a lot back when I was active on here. She made some fairly ridiculous posts (I remember one of which being Sakura can fly lmao), but overall she was a nice person. I think she's on Narutoforums nowadays though, her username on there is Femme if i recall correctly.
You must be registered to see images

it make sence... like chochi butterfly mode chakra...