Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clearly this comes down to who has the superior speed; reaction, and striking be the most important.
Sakura is the one who is faster in body movements speed (not sure about who has a better reaction speed tho) but I don't think that she would beat Tsunade since she isn't fast that Tsunade can't react or properly react to which means that Taijutsu is the deciding factor here and not speed. Speed only becomes more important when it's fast that the opponent can't properly react to but as long as both of them can react to each other, they would still be able to perform Taijutsu techniques and the one with the better techniques and skill should win imo.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura is the one who is faster in body movements speed (not sure about who has a better reaction speed tho) but I don't think that she would beat Tsunade since she isn't fast that Tsunade can't react or properly react to which means that Taijutsu is the deciding factor here and not speed. Speed only becomes more important when it's fast that the opponent can't properly react to but as long as both of them can react to each other, they would still be able to perform Taijutsu techniques and the one with the better techniques and skill should win imo.
Their Taijutsu is literally the same lol. Tsunade hasn't shown one thing in Taijutsu to be classified as better than Sakura. The only thing Tsunade is 100% superior in is durability, which Sakura from my knowledge hasn't shown.

This matchup is ridiculous anyhow, I can't stand either character, so I definitely will not argue this lol.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their Taijutsu is literally the same lol. Tsunade hasn't shown one thing in Taijutsu to be classified as better than Sakura. The only thing Tsunade is 100% superior in is durability, which Sakura from my knowledge hasn't shown.

This matchup is ridiculous anyhow, I can't stand either character, so I definitely will not argue this lol.
They have the same fighting style but not the same skills. In the Databook Tsunade have 5 in Taijutsu meanwhile BoS Sakura had 3 and she haven't shown any feats in the War arc that suggest that her Taijutsu have improved but it could be 3.5 at best. And I am not sure about Adult Sakura but I doubt that she reached Tsunade's level Taijutsu.

And tbh, Tsunade haven't really shown any feats that suggests that her Taijutsu is that high but the Databook states is by Kishi so...

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura lacks in Taijutsu skills which has always been her major disadvantage, Tsunade tears her apart with her superior skills and battle experience. Plus she'd know how to exploit the weaknesses of the techniques which she herself invented and taught Sakura.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though Tsunade is almost featless when it comes to taijutsu, she was able to hold her own against 5 Susanoo using her bare hands only, so she's obviously skilled.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no prime Tsuande that we know of. And they legit would have the same freaking fighting style and everything Sakura literally copied her whole fighting style off of Tsuande.

sayian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Tsunade is like making up statistical bullshit about Prime Hiruzen, or any character who's prime we've not actually witnessed. Fanfiction.

That said, if your statement is correct. Sakura should win due to reaction superiority. Reaction is by far the greatest attribute in the speed category one can possess. Trumps movement speed honestly, unless your opponent is leagues faster than you, which Tsunade isn't.
Think prime tsunade they meant unrusty in the edo madara arc. Clearly a difference between that and the one that was shown in pt1 unless orochimaru's face is more durable than madara's susanoo lol.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They have the same fighting style but not the same skills. In the Databook Tsunade have 5 in Taijutsu meanwhile BoS Sakura had 3 and she haven't shown any feats in the War arc that suggest that her Taijutsu have improved but it could be 3.5 at best. And I am not sure about Adult Sakura but I doubt that she reached Tsunade's level Taijutsu.

And tbh, Tsunade haven't really shown any feats that suggests that her Taijutsu is that high but the Databook states is by Kishi so...
You guys make up a lot of things about taijutsu, when their taijutsu never fails, and if it does the manga literally explains that they were nerfed or being reckless.
Tsunade taijutsu is a 5 , I'm sure she fought differently before she could regenerate , Madara was shitty at taijutsu when he became immortal. Out of the Sanin , Tsunade has the best taijutsu, and was handling them in it. Yet you guys like to say how orochimaru is so good.

Tsunade true fighting style replicates the sharingan precognition, , as seen with. Sakura in the sasori fight. I'm really not understand where her taijutsu was stated to be linear , that's fanfic it was never stated in the manga. In fact it's stated that no one should engage her. Kakashi only said that to Sakura in a filler, which was made to make him look better, because Kakashi is no faster than sasori's puppets

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tsunade led the taijutsu fight against Madara among the 5 kage when Ay with the support of Oonoki and Mei couldn't push Madara to substitute. And let's be clear, Ay and Oonoki were no where near Madara and Oonoki's position on Ay's back indicates Oonoki was acting as support to Ay. Gaara was preparing a trap. This was meant to show her taijutsu prowess. Notice this, Ay fought Sasuke. An Oonoki Ay combo even taijutsu only would demolish summit Sasuke. An Oonoki Ay combo was not sufficient to lead the taijutsu front of the battle against Madara. That's how good she was. Jiraiya says in the viz no one could match her in hand to hand. He included all the characters he knew of up until the retrieval arc.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura demolishes Tsunade. People need to understand that the term "taijutsu" is useless in regards to fights, because taijutsu doesn't even decide CQC. It has always come down to who's faster, stronger, and/or craftier, not a question of whose "taijutsu" looks flashier. Sakura's reactions are around RSM level, and her chakra far higher, thus she's both faster and stronger by extension. Unless Tsunade has a big brain to compensate, she's not beating Sakura.