Tsunade = Naruto's grandmother theory

FXW

Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
351
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've seen many people clain that Naruto is a Senju because Minato's parents would be Dan and Tsunade. I'm not sure I understand how that can be true.

According to Narutopedia, Shibi Aburame, Shikaku Nara, Inoichi Yamanaka, Hiashi Hyuga (and Hizashi), Choza Akimichi, Tsume Inuzuka, and Fugaku Uchiha are or should all in their early 40s. Since the village's population seems to work by generations, I think it's safe to assume that all of the Konoha 11's parents are in their early 40s. If we say Minato is 41, that would mean he was made Hokage at 24-25 years old, which is highly likely. Also, Kushina was in Minato's class and she was good friends with Mikoto, meaning that Minato and Kushina are probably not younger than the other parents.

Since Tsunade is 54 (again, Narutopedia), she'd have given birth to Minato at 13. Seriously?
 

Voltron

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tsunade is the granddaughter of mita uzumaki.... That would mean minato married his relative.... No wonder naruto has problems!!!
But seriously, no
 

Dęvîa Puęrî

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
8,478
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto is senju through his mother Kishina she's an uzimaki decendents of senju tht makes him senju has nothing to do with minato who ever told u tht is brain damaged -/-
 

Dęvîa Puęrî

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
8,478
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
And naruto calls tsuande grandma at first to piss her off but it's cuz he bonded with her and ache knowledge her as family like he does with killer bee he calls him uncle bee
I forgot what he called the raikage tho
 

-Haku Yuki-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
21,841
Reaction score
952
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
And naruto calls tsuande grandma at first to piss her off but it's cuz he bonded with her and ache knowledge her as family like he does with killer bee he calls him uncle bee
I forgot what he called the raikage tho

grand pa raikage
 

Voltron

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah naruto calls tsunade grandma out of respect and teasing...
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've seen many people clain that Naruto is a Senju because Minato's parents would be Dan and Tsunade. I'm not sure I understand how that can be true.

According to Narutopedia, Shibi Aburame, Shikaku Nara, Inoichi Yamanaka, Hiashi Hyuga (and Hizashi), Choza Akimichi, Tsume Inuzuka, and Fugaku Uchiha are or should all in their early 40s. Since the village's population seems to work by generations, I think it's safe to assume that all of the Konoha 11's parents are in their early 40s. If we say Minato is 41, that would mean he was made Hokage at 24-25 years old, which is highly likely. Also, Kushina was in Minato's class and she was good friends with Mikoto, meaning that Minato and Kushina are probably not younger than the other parents.

Since Tsunade is 54 (again, Narutopedia), she'd have given birth to Minato at 13. Seriously?
U must've never seen the maury show..
 

Mitsuzaki

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
209
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She might be, There's plotholes.
 

ANONYMOUS 182

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
988
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
**** no!!!!!!!
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Uh, no, this theory falls from the very beginning as I previously said.
She took Shizune with her after Dan died yet she'd abandon her own son?
No...
 

htmwall

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
3,892
Reaction score
394
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ok,that's why she left him in a village that will treat him like shit,sounds logic
 

Kronnic

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
1,548
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Either way he is the truth.
 
Top