tsunade has best chakra control in series.

celarian

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Show me proof.
Hinata, creates renditions of dragons in her hands made of pure chackra, tsunade could not complete this feat.
puppeteers manipulative thin strands of chackra at long ranges.
Kabuto uses a medical chackra blade in part one and i think is some of shippuden, clearly visable, made into a physical form.

4th raikage, manipulates to make a lightning style shield around his body.

tsunade mearly channels it to her fist.

sagedog

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata, creates renditions of dragons in her hands made of pure chackra, tsunade could not complete this feat.
puppeteers manipulative thin strands of chackra at long ranges.
Kabuto uses a medical chackra blade in part one and i think is some of shippuden, clearly visable, made into a physical form.

4th raikage, manipulates to make a lightning style shield around his body.

tsunade mearly channels it to her fist.
Hinata uses byakugan thats a gentle fist tech
tsunade can use chakra scalpel ( though kabuto is good argument)
raikages good but thats one example doesnt surpass tsunade
puppets thats it come on

celarian

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata uses byakugan thats a gentle fist tech
tsunade can use chakra scalpel ( though kabuto is good argument)
raikages good but thats one example doesnt surpass tsunade
puppets thats it come on
tsunade only displays it through one way and it is a basic way, so how does she have more control? Hinata has a gentle fist tech but it doesnt mean it takes less control.

lemuelmayers

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think she is. Though she has great control I don't think she is the best. It's part of her technique to heal multiple ninja with the use of her "snail" Katsuyu. She also has a tech that suppress/hide her chakra. Its not like she's continually controlling. I think bee or kakashi is the best.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Sure. Then as soon as she can repel the juubi's chakra arm with pure chakra alone, then she will be comparable to Neji/Hiashi.
Well, it happens that a medical ninja saved Neji's death before...And as far as I know and have been reading in the manga, Hyugas do have quite high chakra control, but the best, it's to the medics.
It's manga fact.

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, it happens that a medical ninja saved Neji's death before...And as far as I know and have been reading in the manga, Hyugas do have quite high chakra control, but the best, it's to the medics.
It's manga fact.
Yea, hyuugas train their chakra control when they are very young to use and master the gentle fist. Not only that, but their byakugan allows them to see their chakra network, giving them an advantage over everyone else.
Medics dont start out until much later.

The gentle fist style requires superior chakra control. even moreso than medics.