Tsunade going to die?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A while back Kishi was quoted as saying two important people to the Leaf village will die by the end of the series. Neji is the first and some have said Obito is the second, but I don't see Obito as being an important person to the Leaf. Now with the pictures from The Last of Kakashi as Hokage, I am wondering how or why Tsunade will lose her title.

Maybe she heals Naruto and Sauske at the cost of her life? Whatever they did to their arms is pretty significant since The Last has a time skip and Naruto is still bandaged, and I looked at all the current images of Sauske and I have not seen his destroyed arm clearly.

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um Guy sensei is a pretty big candidate. I think Naruto just prolonged his life like he did Obito and eventually will die, but will talk with Rock Lee and pass on that torch I mean damn we haven't seen a new costume for him in the new movie sooo...

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um Guy sensei is a pretty big candidate. I think Naruto just prolonged his life like he did Obito and eventually will die, but will talk with Rock Lee and pass on that torch I mean damn we haven't seen a new costume for him in the new movie sooo...
Yuup. Guy is next. That makes two

senjusana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have the same doubt.Because in the Last character description its mentioned Sakura to be the strongest medical ninja in Konoha.Till now she hasn't surpassed Tsunade which means Tsunade is no more.