Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did Sasuke really broke through Tsukuyomi or did Itachi let him break it?
You must be registered for see images

According to scan, Itachi was actually surprised that Sasuke broke Tsukuyomi

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He broke it.
Itachi wanted to weaken Sasuke to make Orochimaru get out. He wasn't holding back in that regard.
I'd also like to point out that the only difference between Tsukuyomi and a regular MS genjutsu, is that Tsukuyomi controls the perception of time while the regular one doesn't. It's not massively superior to the regular one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that it's pretty interesting that the only character who acknowledges Sasuke's Tsòkóyòmi break - is Itachi, and Sasuke ( :lol.. ) himself.. :lol.

Sasuke's abilities' are second to none - known at that point in time - sans Itachi.. The Databook 3 elucidates that the former was the strongest shinobi, at that point in time - sans Itachi.. The latter's abilities' made him be deserving of the illuminant accolade of the axiomatically "invincibility" title\hype, which only a certain, select few has acclimatized to - and has came close to - in the length, and breadth, of this serialization.

This indicates to me, that Sasuke did not break the magnificent illusory spell, tbh. But, I don't really think that this, is, a slight to the latter, tbh.. I mean, I don't really think that any character in this serialization - has the illusory skill, or prowess - to navigate through, and break such a powerful illusory magic spell..

"Time, Space, and even.. all mass.. is perfectly under my efficacy.. and, it is, a part of my domain in the pertinent, Dark Moon (or, Tsòkóyòmi.. .. ) Realm\Dimension.. .. " - Itachi's words to his opponent in that simulation - The Hatake Kakashi..

I think the fact that Itachi, bafflingly acknowledging the fact, that the Sasuke, broke his exaltingly, illuminantly, irradiating, glitterin' illusory magic spell, can be utilized as an "evidence" that has a "some" degree of credibility to a "certain" degree.. but.. then again :lol ( :lol.. .. ), Itachi was lying like stated explicitly - by the likes of Obito, so.. ( :lol .. ) so, there's that..

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He broke it.
Itachi wanted to weaken Sasuke to make Orochimaru get out. He wasn't holding back in that regard.
I'd also like to point out that the only difference between Tsukuyomi and a regular MS genjutsu, is that Tsukuyomi controls the perception of time while the regular one doesn't. It's not massively superior to the regular one.
There were some people who was claiming that Itachi let him break Tsukuyomi and that Itachi's Tsukuyomi against Sasuke was weaker version of Tsukuyomi but according to scan even Itachi is surprised that Sasuke broke it

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He broke it. What's more important than Itachi's dialogue, which, knowing the truth of his backstory, can be interpreted as him acting, is his mental reaction. The exclamation points show he was surprised.

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Angel90

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha (more so, his actual blood brother) + Curse Mark (Oro alone could already break 3T from Itachi + has experience and agenda against Itachi) + transmigrant (Kurama already detected Madara connection) = he should have been able to break it.

The fact that Sasuke, who already has experience with the Timeless Illusion, thought he genuinely broke it adds more to the claim.