Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

An odd man walks onto the field, finding his student before him. His face hidden beneath a cloak, a serious aura around him. Was he the one to teach this student Sage Mode? It would seem so. Clearing his throat loudly, he would address his student.

"Hey!! So, it seems I will be teaching you Toad Sage Mode..What do you know of the Toads, and why this specific mode?"

He asked, his voice brisk and young. However, one couldn't tell who he was beneath that cloak!

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hubert had his back turned in the direction the man is supposed to come. Looking off into the distance, glaring at the trees at they blew from right to left, hitting his face with his hands are behind his back. Following soon he heard somebody speak in his direction. Not turning around till the man was finished talking. He slowly turned around revealing his bright blue eyes as he fiddles with his glasses..

I know quite a lot about toads. Do you mean in nature, or the summoning? I will go with the latter. I know they are one of the 2 summoning contracts with a sage mode, the other being the snakes.
Toads have alot of pros using oil, being able to jump to high amounts. Even some toads can fight with weapons.
Why do I want this mode? Well I for one plan to utilize frog kata and make it way of my own. I wish to develope frog kata into a kenjutsu variant. I also would love to use senjutsu. Frogs are more peaceful, and it represents me in more than one way... Is that.. Enough?
Hubert said with one hand behind his back and the other one fiddling with his glasses

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Yes..yes, that's quite good. What's your name? I believe I'll need to know that before we..depart."

The mysterious man said, as he slammed his hands onto the ground, summoning forth what seemed to be two old Toads, small in stature. They sat upon his shoulders.

"Boy..You should be happy we've known each other for years."

"Naruto! How have ye been?"

The female Toads.

"OOOOO-SAAAAAN, I AM WEARING THIS CLOAK FOR A REASON! I wanted to be secretive and cool, like Sasuke! Agh."

It turns out the mysterious man is none other than Naruto himself.

"Anyway, can you Reverse Summon us?"

Naruto asked, a smile cracked onto his face.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hubert with now both his hands behind his back as the mystery man began to right his answer. As he sat there observing, the man then asked for his name. Taking a brief pause as he extended his right hand as he fiddled with his glasses.

I am Hubert, the rightful heir to launt.

As he introduced himself, the man summoned some old toads. As they were summoned they spoke the guys name..
Naruto it was.. Either way hubert didnt care none of it as their conversations continued.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hubert with now both his hands behind his back as the mystery man began to right his answer. As he sat there observing, the man then asked for his name. Taking a brief pause as he extended his right hand as he fiddled with his glasses.

I am Hubert, the rightful heir to launt.

As he introduced himself, the man summoned some old toads. As they were summoned they spoke the guys name..
Naruto it was.. Either way hubert didnt care none of it as their conversations continued.

"Alright, Hubert! Let's get this party started."

Naruto said, as a cloud of smoke engulfed them. Together, they were taken back to Myo.

"Now, Hubert, get to know these two croggy looking Toads, they will be your saviors. They will help you enter Sage Mode! Or basically, they helped me too, back in the day, and now.."

Naruto says, as he closes his eyes. Suddenly, the area around his eyes become orange and he opens his eyes, now Toad shaped.

"I can easily access it. The crappy part is.."

"Get to that waterfall over there, and sit in a meditative position. Try and gain a 1:1:1 ration between your physical, spiritual and natural energy, feel it. Embrace it. And uh, if things get rocky, speak."

Pa says, interrupting Naruto, much to his dismay.