trying something new..need help

scarkid10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm thinking of starting a new manga/anime series and i've chosen hunter x hunter becuase i find it quiet interesting but i dont know where to start should i start with the 1999 episodes or the 2011 or is it the same but with just better quality?
and btw can anyone tell me about the plot since im going to be completely new to this whole new universe:D

EDIT: also are there any other manga's i should read. to get a lil taste of what i like i already read one piece, bleach, naruto and fairytail

Last edited:

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
watch hunter x hunter 2011 coz it will follow the manga till the end its animation quality is also too good
the 1999 version did not complete its ending

scarkid10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro watch EF: a tale of memories

Only 12 chapters awsome series

Sorry for not being on topic but idk anything about HxH
I'll check it out so dw
watch hunter x hunter 2011 coz it will follow the manga till the end its animation quality is also too good
the 1999 version did not complete its ending
Ahh alright thanks and whats the best websites to watch and read the series?

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im currently reading the manga of hunter x hunter its okay but gon kinda does my head in a bit he doesn't stand out apart from the way he looks so his personality is a bit blahh

Last edited:

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
animecrazy or gogoanime are best sites to watch
or if u have an android mobile u can use the app called quick manga for manga reading or anime watcher for anime

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 1999 one has its advantages, as it followed the manga without skipping anything. 2011 version seems a bit rushed in that aspect as it skipped some arguably essential parts.
Animation-wise, the 2011 one is cleaner, more HDish. However, I prefer the physics from the old one. (New one throws gravity and velocity out of the window)