Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is an anime you should try watching

Nichijou

Info
Genres: Comedy
Plot:While the title suggests a story of simple, everyday school life, the contents are more the opposite. The setting is a strange school where you may see the principal wrestle a deer or a robot\'s arm hide a rollcake. However there are still normal stories, like making a card castle or taking a test you didn\'t study for.
Clip:
Ep1:
[video=dailymotion;xhxu2h]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhxu2h_nichijou-episode-1-1-2_shortfilms[/video]
part2
SPOILER]

SilverGin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i watched it and i liked it , the Dog moment was hilarious too xd you should post it too ,
i like this types of animes like Lucky star , azumanga daioh , Yuru Yuri and acchi kocchi , they're awesome everyone should watch them

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oooooooh yes!
I love this kind of anime!
I agree with SilverGin on this one! These kinds of series are epic!
I still laugh every time I watch that Cat-thingy or whatever it is, in Azumanga, levitate into a classroom where Osaka is sitting and starts talking in English!xd "Hello Everynyan~!", "Oh mah gaa~!"xd

freewind

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i watched it and i liked it , the Dog moment was hilarious too xd you should post it too ,
i like this types of animes like Lucky star , azumanga daioh , Yuru Yuri and acchi kocchi , they're awesome everyone should watch them
I post it now

Oooooooh yes!
I love this kind of anime!
I agree with SilverGin on this one! These kinds of series are epic!
I still laugh every time I watch that Cat-thingy or whatever it is, in Azumanga, levitate into a classroom where Osaka is sitting and starts talking in English!xd "Hello Everynyan~!", "Oh mah gaa~!"xd
you are right
example this sceane