-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Potato tomato .........this comes from a hardcore naruhina fan & Minato killed us ....even tho sakura doesn't deserve him ....is dead u-u

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You tried to add to the similarities between Kushina and Sakura, but what you stated is just a part of being a hothead. So, you added nothing new; I don't really see how it becomes any different if you decided to call it a "parallel"...
No you tried to deny the similarities between Kushina and Sakura and called this parallel them just being hotheaded

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you tried to deny the similarities between Kushina and Sakura and called this parallel them just being hotheaded
When exactly did I "deny" anything? Sakura has only one thing in common with Kushina, and that is the fact that they're both hotheads. What you said about the phrases and the thing they do with their arm, comes from their over-the-top personality (i.e being hotheads).

When minato asked is she your girlfriend ? Naruto sead uuuhm uhm yeah that's about it what does that mean
That's just Naruto being a Grade A D-bag, to provide comic relief.

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
really though who would want a girl just like ur mom to me thats a little creepy
Because, psychologically all men seek out women who have similar traits to that of their mothers. It's a Freudian theory that's been around for a long time. In fact, it's extremely accurate and not at all uncommon for women to seek out men that are like their fathers as well.

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, thread ended right here.
Again, most of the similarities that are depicted in that image, are a part of them having an over-the-top personality/being hotheads. Also, did Sakura really "change" because of Naruto? Or did she decide to change, so that she can be able to help Naruto in the quest of bringing Sasuke back?...