Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is the plot-jinchuuriki. I don't' think people realize just how potent that is. No matter what Madara does, he will beat him. Not even death has a grasp on him. His plot-shield and sword are above those of the Sage of the 6 Paths. Within Naruto is sealed the ink of Masashi Kishimoto, and Kishimoto's will of fire burns within him. If he was to full utilize his plot power, he could solo the entire NarutoVerse from all time. I don't think people understand the raw, reality-shaping, common-sense-altering powers of Plot-Style jutsu. Naruto has it under his arsenal, and for that reason, will triumph over Madara. Such is the truth.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sir we all know madara is gonna lose no matter what. Thats just the way shit goes. But deep down everyone knows madara is unstoppable right now.

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sir we all know madara is gonna lose no matter what. Thats just the way shit goes. But deep down everyone knows madara is unstoppable right now.
Even Kishi lol. However, because of poor writing, Naruto will win. Kishimoto has a thing for creating enemies too strong and then beating them via crap lol

PIOLO

Regular
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I WILL TEACH YOU KIDDO FROM Are you updated in latest kishi interview? kishi himself and takenote, kishi idea is greater than both of us! Kishi:"madara, hehas no weakness, i myself do not know how to defeat him", NOW KID SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kishi makes naruto and/or sasuke stronger than madara using LOGIC explanations, foreshadowing and everything, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Some people have to stop saying that EVERY single power up or achievement naruto gets is PNJ.

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kishi makes naruto and/or sasuke stronger than madara using LOGIC explanations, foreshadowing and everything, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Some people have to stop saying that EVERY single power up or achievement naruto gets is PNJ.
This .

I personally think Team Minato will play a huge role in his defeat.

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I WILL TEACH YOU KIDDO FROM Are you updated in latest kishi interview? kishi himself and takenote, kishi idea is greater than both of us! Kishi:"madara, hehas no weakness, i myself do not know how to defeat him", NOW KID SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!
That's because Naruto's PNJ > Kishimoto. Even if he doesn't know how it will happen, Naruto will win.

Same here. I'd love that in fact! However, Naruto can[/will] win without logic, and seeing how powerful Madara is and how Kishimoto himself doesn't know how to beat him, I fear it to be unlikely to the highest degree. Obito already got beat with the power of friendship, and Madara is that much more powerful.