Trump Fired by NBC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NBCUniversal, succumbing to pressure from an array of Hispanic groups, is severing its business ties to presidential candidate Donald Trump.
The Miss USA pageant, scheduled for July 12, will no longer air on NBC.

"At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values," the company said in a statement. "Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump."
NBC has expressed interest in continuing The Apprentice, Miss America, and Miss Universe without Trump's involvement.

GoodBye Trump
You must be registered for see images

source:

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will probably somehow get a new business deal from the story alone. The man is a money maker.

However, on principle alone: GOOD.

Money doesnt mean you have a free reign to be a biggot and disrespect people.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell Me Something if you were rich and fired do you think you would care?
He was planning to run for president. Didn't have to make the statements derogatory. Plus, he was outraged of him getting firing. To answer your question, I still care about getting fired, despite having a large amount of money.

Last edited:

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read his statement. His argument is simple but worded poorly.

You would think that a multi-billionaire running for president would have a few writers to revise his speeches.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Context is key. Full quotes are the best. He's talking about illegal immigration not bringing over the best of Mexico.

Judging by these, I believe he's talking about illegal immigration bringing unsavory people to America, and not making racist remarks that all Mexicans are these people. In fact, saying that "they're not bringing their best" implies the opposite, that there are great people from Mexico. Really, when you think about it, while obviously not ever illegal will be evil, but one of the motivations for illegal immigration is if they can't get to a country legally, and that should speak for many who would cross the border. Though, of course, the far left will spin these as racist remarks.

If anybody has a link to his entire talk that had this, I'd appreciate it. It's best to analyze context for an accurate judgement.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, he's gonna fail at running for president and he lost a bunch of incoming revenue and relations with a media giant.

Fail mode.
he still has fox and talk radio. theyll air his shit.
he was trash talking nbc, i dont get why hed work with them if he doesnt like them lol

Last edited: