Dubbuoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you have all seen in the new manga chapter...

suigetsu mentioned Hashirama as the "True God of Shinobi" many times...

now it can't get any clear than this, Kishi is obviously trying to drum it into our head...

Today, is a sad day for Hiruzen, the falsely claimed "God of Shinobi"...

and for minato fans, the "God of Shinobi" is laughing at lord Minato
:scorps:

Please... readU_U

AirWind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
???

didn't get your vocabulary

please shine some light on me... Kishi... on who you think the living god of shinobi is.

if thats what you're implying
The "living" one u says? certainly not hashi coz he's dead. I was implying on the true meaning of GOD itself.

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm i dont mind that both the thrid and 1st share the title of god of shinobis it just shows how stronge they both are and it hypes up the 3rd more knowing he beat the 1st

and its funny how hashirama fanboys arn't pointing out Suigetsu said he "WAS" isn't that what u guys are always saying about the third that they use past terms

in other news i love the first personality

Dubbuoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "living" one u says? certainly not hashi coz he's dead. I was implying on the true meaning of GOD itself.
the meaning to anything in reality hardly relates to anime, only myths.

this is just a poor excuse cause you're butt hurt kishi finally got the chance to make amends to his previous mistakes.

but not fully, because it's still on paper.

hmmm i dont mind that both the thrid and 1st share the title of god of shinobis it just shows how stronge they both are and it hypes up the 3rd more knowing he beat the 1st

and its funny how hashirama fanboys arn't pointing out Suigetsu said he "WAS" isn't that what u guys are always saying about the third that they use past terms

in other news i love the first personality
the first's personality reminds me of Goku

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama was the God of shinobi of his contemporary world and hiruzen was the god of shinobi of his contemporary world.....both are respectable figures in their own eras...that's all....

Reactions: KamuiShiryu