Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But the way they talked was too annoying lol. Its got Kishi's fingerprints all over it tho. My favorite thing about his style is how he weaves esoteric themes into his writing.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
But the way they talked was too annoying lol. Its got Kishi's fingerprints all over it tho. My favorite thing about his style is how he weaves esoteric themes into his writing.
They talk like its feudal japan era, but its sci fi also. Lol I honestly appreciated the fact he stook true to his want to blend japanese culture and sci fi.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They talk like its feudal japan era, but its sci fi also. Lol I honestly appreciated the fact he stook true to his want to blend japanese culture and sci fi.
Went back and finished the chapters and I actually enjoyed it. Im digging the art too I like the horse helper thing very entertaining.

Reactions: Geezus

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Went back and finished the chapters and I actually enjoyed it. Im digging the art too I like the horse helper thing very entertaining.
The art is the major problem. It's good and detailed, however the characters don't stand out much from the background. Theres not much distinction if any and a person has to rack their brain to figure out a lot of things. It makes it kind of difficult to follow what's going on. Kishi would define his characters and keep the back ground lighter so attention remained focused on the characters and dialogue.

Kishi should give some drawing tips to the artist, otherwise people may get put off. The story is going okay for now, but it's only the beginning and too early to make any judgement. It's certainly better than Boruto and it's content loaded which is always good.

Reactions: MomoSaka

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The art is the major problem. It's good and detailed, however the characters don't stand out much from the background. Theres not much distinction if any and a person has to rack their brain to figure out a lot of things. It makes it kind of difficult to follow what's going on. Kishi would define his characters and keep the back ground lighter so attention remained focused on the characters and dialogue.

Kishi should give some drawing tips to the artist, otherwise people may get put off. The story is going okay for now, but it's only the beginning and too early to make any judgement. It's certainly better than Boruto and it's content loaded which is always good.
Youre right it took me like three different tries before I could actually read and comprehend whats going on. It would be alot better in color. I dont see why they didn't for the initial release. Once I got accustomed to the art style it was cool. It's like cyberpunk meets samuraiI meets sj. I hope that Sasuke shows up in one of the chapters as he's traveling dimensions and shows off his swordsmanship. Speaking of Sasuke where da hell has he been all this time? Ill bet he's gone for another whole arc.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Youre right it took me like three different tries before I could actually read and comprehend whats going on. It would be alot better in color. I dont see why they didn't for the initial release. Once I got accustomed to the art style it was cool. It's like cyberpunk meets samuraiI meets sj. I hope that Sasuke shows up in one of the chapters as he's traveling dimensions and shows off his swordsmanship. Speaking of Sasuke where da hell has he been all this time? Ill bet he's gone for another whole arc.
Kishi needs to sort this out, otherwise people will be put off from reading it. There's no point in having a good quality manga where the reader finds it difficult to distinguish the important bits from the background. It might impact acceptability in the future.

Sasuke needed an excuse to disappear, otherwise he would end up soloing Kara and the story.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi needs to sort this out, otherwise people will be put off from reading it. There's no point in having a good quality manga where the reader finds it difficult to distinguish the important bits from the background. It might impact acceptability in the future.

Sasuke needed an excuse to disappear, otherwise he would end up soloing Kara and the story.

Kishi is the author of the series not the illustrator.Okubo Akira is the one who is doing the drawings for Samurai 8.

Edit: He doesn't write Boruto either. Ikemoto is the one who writes the series now.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is the author of the series not the illustrator.Okubo Akira is the one who is doing the drawings for Samurai 8.

Edit: He doesn't write Boruto either. Ikemoto is the one who writes the series now.
I was talking about Kishi giving drawing tips to Okuba. Kishi knows what sells and what doesn't, go read my previous post.

Kishi never wrote Boruto, he only approved of some episodes.

it seems Momo's already answered, read below.

Kodachi*.