Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the first one is kind of boring. like i dont like or dislike anything about it, its just meh, doesnt make me feel anything on any level, might as well be a bathroom wall. the second one is just tacky as a design, too much conflicting movement, its just confusion. and not in like in an expressive way as much as a convoluted one. you should definitely keep practicing and study art and design more

Reactions: Urda

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first one is kind of boring. like i dont like or dislike anything about it, its just meh, doesnt make me feel anything on any level, might as well be a bathroom wall. the second one is just tacky as a design, too much conflicting movement, its just confusion. and not in like in an expressive way as much as a convoluted one. you should definitely keep practicing and study art and design more
Thanks for the comment, kinda harsh hahaha but I appreciate it. Do you perhaps have some specific points I can work on, or some nice assignment ideas, or a few cool tutorials for me? I'm not really planning to become professional or something, just as a small hobby from time to time.

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for the comment, kinda harsh hahaha but I appreciate it. Do you perhaps have some specific points I can work on, or some nice assignment ideas, or a few cool tutorials for me? I'm not really planning to become professional or something, just as a small hobby from time to time.
yo i would start with professional paintings and like contemporary or traditional art and look for images i like and find out what style its in, then explore what that style means. then try to bring it to your digital art, you can also do this with digital paintings, you can also research the different movements of art if that helps. just to develop your eye and sense of style more where you know how to place things and have them be visual appealing as base for you to build on, also for inspiration. maybe color theory too, so you can use color in a way that invokes some sort of response in the viewer. i would also suggest practicing trying to express your feelings through your art, to say something with it

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo i would start with professional paintings and like contemporary or traditional art and look for images i like and find out what style its in, then explore what that style means. then try to bring it to your digital art, you can also do this with digital paintings, you can also research the different movements of art if that helps. just to develop your eye and sense of style more where you know how to place things and have them be visual appealing as base for you to build on, also for inspiration. maybe color theory too, so you can use color in a way that invokes some sort of response in the viewer. i would also suggest practicing trying to express your feelings through your art, to say something with it
Thankss, this is quite a useful idea! Do you perhaps have some good links for me.