Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Rank: B
Element Chosen: Fight an individual of comparable strength
Summary: Hei has agreed to fight Magnus Uchiha to test their might and better understand each other.

"Agreed" Hei signals to Menma to stay out of this bout. as he takes a fighting stance, taking a calming breath. "This is a unique place you have here. With this and our artifacts, we can really let loose."

Challenge Accepted, go ahead and make the thread. We'll post all active techs in the fight thread.
https://animebase.me/threads/magnus-uchiha-v3.771384/#post-21978972

My reaper can be found in there too, which i made in the NW, can provide approval.

Aside from EMS currently active, nothing else to add in.

I guess we are short range, 5m atm.

Same as the landmark description just mirror world.

You can take the first move @Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/magnus-uchiha-v3.771384/#post-21978972

My reaper can be found in there too, which i made in the NW, can provide approval.

Aside from EMS currently active, nothing else to add in.

I guess we are short range, 5m atm.

Same as the landmark description just mirror world.

You can take the first move @Serpent
Hei still deep in thought looks over at Magnus.. "Actually, now that I think about it. This isn't necessary. Lets just return and finish our negotiation."

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervyy

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei still deep in thought looks over at Magnus.. "Actually, now that I think about it. This isn't necessary. Lets just return and finish our negotiation."
Magnus smiled. It was a test for now yet he didn't seem to want to go for it.

"Understandable. How about we head to a location of your choosing to finalise the negotiations before we move on to phase two?"

Magnus would deactivate his EMS knowing he wouldn't have to fight and instead gather some charka until his company decided to act:

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

With next post this will take me back to my 3000 chakra.