[Spoilers] Trevor and special executive Sugar... WOW!!! I didn't expect this?

Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about anyone else but I thought because of the fact that Ussop and Robin where the ones to take on Trebol and Sugar that they would be strong opponents but not this strong.

First off Sugar we knew would be somewhat strong but I thought she might be very low on the totem poll in strength but because of her devil fruits ability she had obtained such a prominent place within the Donquixote family. Like Sugar said "you must think I am weak" well you proved me wrong.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

And then there was Trebol We all knew he was going to be strong really strong but to what extent we didn't know. I didn't think he was going to be a slouch but after seeing what he did to that ship after getting pissed damn. Not only that but he is extremely fast as we see him catch up to Robin and can be called the sniper of the Donquixote family. I mean damn hit a fly between the eyes that's crazy.

You must be registered for see images

Out of all the battles this tag team bout between Ussop and Robin VS. Trebol and Sugar seemed to me at least to be the least interesting going into. But damn I have to say I am hyped to see them go at it. Did any of you expect this out of Trebol and Sugar? Are you hyped to see Robin and Ussop in a real fight? Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

Shinichi Izumi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hate to correct you, but it's Trebol not Trevor (shitty mangapanda translations).

But yeh, I agree. It will be interesting to see how those two are defeated and especially what will Usopp do.