Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Something I was thinking about is we treat trump as an out of ordinary president but hes been following trends of people picking presidents based on personality. Also trump isnt the first president with constant goofs Bush was always getting made fun for the things we see say and only thing I know about Clinton is the scandal he was in.

And Obama even tho presentation wise hes more so what we expect what a president should be like he would say and do things to try to be cool.

Thinking with lower standards of people getting elected and seems people value personality than issues you can only imagine we get more buffoon presidents that care about making spectacles or involved in them.

I'm not sure why people don't note more the increased lower standards for people who hold office at one point we expected them to be perfect not we want to be entertained by them instead of doing their job.

Reactions: Infant

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trump was chosen because he was republican had the most support from conservative voters.
Made massive promises
Openly criticized his opponents and the previous president (Obama)
Had more engagement via social media

But most importantly:
The Democratic Party believed Hilary (A female and close to obama). was the party's best candidate

Despite the email fiasco, conservatives hatred for obama and the fact that we were going from a black president to a female president was all that was needed for trump to win.

Given the current events. It's going to be incredibly difficult for the Republicans to get in that position of power again. Literally the econmy, covid-19 deaths and civil unrest can be attributed to Trump and the republican party.

America doesn't like change. You could be satan and still probably get 2 terms.
For you the only serve one term as president means you royaly fucked up.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trumpism scares me. Trump is the first mobster president in the US ever. He is very unique. And the fact that he plays on peoples emotions so well, that they keep giving him second chances and excuses, continue to believe he is a good if not a great person?
There are dead dictators and criminals in jail that are worse scum than Trump. I'm not joking.
The hyporacy of people supporting him BECAUSE he is conservative, using that as an escuse is disgusting.
And moronic, Trump doennt have a platform or an ideology the ONLY reason he claims to be republican is so he can get votes.
Stop trusting what he says. And stop thinking it's a comedy, he is evil and Trumpism is dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: Shanks and Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trump was chosen because he was republican had the most support from conservative voters.
Made massive promises

But most importantly:
The Democratic Party believed Hilary (A female and close to obama). was the party's best candidate

Despite the email fiasco, conservatives hatred for obama and the fact that we were going from a black president to a female president was all that was needed for trump to win.

Given the current events. It's going to be incredibly difficult for the Republicans to get in that position of power again. Literally the econmy, covid-19 deaths and civil unrest can be attributed to Trump and the republican party.

Trump really screwed over Republicans agree I think it will be unlikely they get a majority again for a while

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trumpism scares me. Trump is the first mobster president in the US ever. He is very unique. And the fact that he plays on peoples emotions so well, that they keep giving him second chances and excuses, continue to believe he is a good if not a great person?
There are dead dictators and criminals in jail that are worse scum than Trump. I'm not joking.
The hyporacy of people supporting him BECAUSE he is conservative, using that as an escuse is disgusting.
And moronic, Trump doennt have a platform or an ideology the ONLY reason he claims to be republican is so he can get votes.
Stop trusting what he says. And stop thinking it's a comedy, he is evil and Trumpism is dangerous.
He is dumbass not a mobster. Mobsters are clever people and they would be last people in the world to attack on capitol.

Trump and his cronies are the reason how dumb voters can be thats why its time to abolish this ridiculous electoral college. I was a big defender of it but after yhe insurrection yep this system needs to go away.

Whatever it is Trump just shown the future to other leaders they could do just like him and how it is easy to manipulate the cults.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Made massive promises

But most importantly:

I highly doubt it , i think recent gain in house suggests otherwise. Midterm election will make or break biden and kamala's legacy.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja