[Surgery] [Transplant] Waiting on doctor Vex...

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Counting RACKS, A$AP Rocky looks at the patient list. To be honest, he wasn't even really a doctor, he was dead ass just using this "hospital" as a front so that he could flip bricks and sling rocks! But, he had to take the occassional patient so that opps wouldn't come knockin down the door.

Inhaling the last of his blunt as he finished counting his racks, he'd mumble: "Man, **** 12..." as he exhales clouds of weed smoke comparable to an A rank smoke jutsu.

Walking into the patients room, he'd impatiently flick the still burning roach out the window before examining his patient and what he'll need.

"Oh you Uchiha ninjas different different...yall nasty as shit for this bruh. You want another man DNA in yo shit? Pause, ninja"

Letting out his signature 'windex' laugh, Rocky would quickly run medical chakra through his hands, sterilizing himself and his patient.

"I'mma come CLEAN bruh bruh...I ain't never done this shit before, and it's like a 5% success rate.."

Leaving this statement hanging in the air, Rocky then removes a sharingan that his patient had come in with.

Running immense amounts of medical chakra through the eyes as well as his hands, he'd perform the operation to bind them to his patient's existing Mangekyo Sharingan. He'd then wrap a couple of bandages around the man's head, so that his eyes would have a chance to properly heal themselves.

( Iryo Kinjutsu: Eien Ishoku Boushi ) - Forbidden Medical Technique: Eternal Eye Implantation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 75
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A very complex technique originally developed by the elders of the Uchiha Clan that enables the merging one's brother's Mangekyou Sharingan into his own giving birth to the Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan. The technique can only be done between two siblings that have awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan and will even restore eye sight if the receiver of the technique has lost it due to overuse of the Mangekyou Sharingan. To be performed, the eyes of the donor sibling must have been removed, preferably with a medical technique so as to preserve their integrity. The technique can be used by oneself or by a third party and require a few days of rest before being able to use the Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan.
Note: Can only be performed between siblings with Mangekyou Sharingan
Note: Must have fulfilled all the requirements for Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan (Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan)

However, this was only half of the procedure. He'd then remove a small canister of flesh, the flesh was full of immensely powerful chakra and life force. Running his medical chakra through the flesh, he'd begin to slowly and painfully bind it to his patient, Aragorn's, body. The process was long, but Rocky was just that ninja so he didn't make any mistakes. Eventually, the genetic material was fully bonded at the cellular level. Using a quick diagnostic technique, it was easy for Rocky to see that his patient's chakra had successfully adapted to the new genetic material, becoming much stronger.

"Aight bruh, I ain't really expect you to survive that shit, but it looks like I really am just a cold ass ninja with it. You prolly gon need like 3 days of rest before you can leave the hospital. You tryna buy some medicinal shit? You bool, and I feel like you smart so I got you for 30 a g."

( Iryo Kinjutsu: Iden-teki chūnyū ) - Forbidden Medical Technique: Genetic Implantation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 75
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows a high-ranked mednin to implant the genetic material of a human into another person, by carefully grafting the target genes into the the genetic code of the host ninja, allowing the patient to gain access to the bloodline traits of the implanted material.
Note: Must have gained the DNA in a valid fight and consented by two RP mods
Note: Must have the required permissions for the implantation procedure
Note: Can only Be used on each bio once.
Note: Can only be used by medical Sensei.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Rocky stumbles back into the hospital, to discharge his patient.

“Ayy bruh, that offer of $40 a g is still good. You finna cop? You free to go btw, but I’m tellin you this stuff is straight GAS.”

Reactions: Jas

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aragorn stands up, looking at Rocky, holding his piece of paper...

"Thanks man, we done here? Finally! Felt like I slept for ages, I am going to get moving, headed to my village. See you around!"

Reactions: Vex