6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personal reason. I want translate capeta raw manga. Please help. Thank you
Its looks like this series is currently being worked on by a group

Are you looking for faster releases or something I doubt you will find translator on here you can try reddit but doubt you will get success with it.

Usually I go to mangadex find group to pick up projects but since a groups currently working on this and posted a chapter a month ago no group will pick it up.

I'm not sure if your willing pay money but maybe hire professional translator to work on it.

abhilash07

Kin
38💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank u for the suggestions, but isn’t there any individual way to do it? I tried all the tutorials from YouTube and added chrome extensions for translations and none of th we’re working. If you know any individual way to do it please suggest. Anyways thank you

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank u for the suggestions, but isn’t there any individual way to do it? I tried all the tutorials from YouTube and added chrome extensions for translations and none of th we’re working. If you know any individual way to do it please suggest. Anyways thank you
Oh you mean some digital ways to translate I'm not sure I say try reddit think it will be more helpful

What type of tutorials were you looking up?

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its looks like this series is currently being worked on by a group

Are you looking for faster releases or something I doubt you will find translator on here you can try reddit but doubt you will get success with it.

Usually I go to mangadex find group to pick up projects but since a groups currently working on this and posted a chapter a month ago no group will pick it up.

I'm not sure if your willing pay money but maybe hire professional translator to work on it.
Is there any site where i can just watch its original japanese version
It would mean a lot if you could help