Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So tell me all you know about the other elements. Real life context, and naruto context
In real life nature have 5 elements like (Fire,Water,Earth,Air,Sky).when we look to the beauty of nature, we find that five elements provide the foundation for the entire physical world. All organic and inorganic substances are combination of five elements. Every object is unique because it contains a varying ratio of five element.

In NV,Raiton,Suiton,Fuuton,Doton,Katon are five basic is nature manipulation elements. It can be used for attack and defense and requires Chakra.

Thats all i know.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ummm
Not quite right.. At all

What is Earth (Rocks, Dirt, Etc), What Is lightning, What is water, and what is air. In real life. What does it represent

THEN

What are all of those elements ^^^ In narutoverse. How are they use. Which ones are primary offensive, defensive, and supplamentary. Which KGS make up each element. Etc

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummm
Not quite right.. At all

What is Earth (Rocks, Dirt, Etc), What Is lightning, What is water, and what is air. In real life. What does it represent

THEN

What are all of those elements ^^^ In narutoverse. How are they use. Which ones are primary offensive, defensive, and supplamentary. Which KGS make up each element. Etc
In real life

Water, is a great necessity, without it nothing can live. water can bring forth a living soul. Such is the greatness of water that spiritual regeneration cannot be done without it.Water is very important for life. We need water to drink, to wash our hands, to cook, to water plants and many other things.

Air is a precious resource that most of us take for granted. Air supplies us with oxygen, which is essential for our bodies to live. Without it, we would die within minutes. Air is the manifestation of movement, freshness, communication and of the intelligence. Sound is another manifestation of this element. As an element, it is invisible, but its reality can be felt in the air that we breathe in every day.

The Earth is the womb from which all things spring, pressing your hand against fresh soil, you can feel its vitality, stability and earthiness.In its fertile soil, we've grown the food that provides life.

Fire is both creative and destructive t is fire that we used to warm our homes, we use it to cook our food,Fire, unlike the other elements, does not exist in a natural state.Fire is the transformer, converting the energy of other objects into other forms: heat, light, ash, and smoke.Fire is the visible effect of the process of
a special type of . It occurs between in the air and some sort of .

Lightning is a bright flash of electricity produced by a thunderstorm.Lightening is very dangerous and Destructive Element of nature.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In NV[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There are five element Like suito fuuton katon doton raiton these elements used by ninjas with the help of chakara. the offensive element are katon raiton fuuton and defensive element are doton & suiton but also these elements used as both offensive and defensive when its come to battles

If u combined katon & suiton it can become boil relese
[/FONT]If u combined fuuton & suiton it can become Ice release
If u combined katon & doton it can become lava release
If u combined Fuuton & doton it can become Magnet release
If u combined katon & Wind it can become scorch release
If u combined Raiton & suiton it can become storm release
If u combined doton & suiton it can become wood release
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok. So.. Sit down and observe the windy weather. I want you mock the properties of wind. I want you to change your body to that as wind. After that I want you to sit in between them 4 poles, which attracts lightning every 3seconds. The purpose of this is to change your chakra nature to that of lightning as you can feel the vibrations of the lightning hitting the poles.

Tell me how you feel when you change your chakra nature to that of wind and lightning

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. So.. Sit down and observe the windy weather. I want you mock the properties of wind. I want you to change your body to that as wind. After that I want you to sit in between them 4 poles, which attracts lightning every 3seconds. The purpose of this is to change your chakra nature to that of lightning as you can feel the vibrations of the lightning hitting the poles.

Tell me how you feel when you change your chakra nature to that of wind and lightning
After listening the Answer Senpai Jin Kazama sit down the ground and take a 1 leaf in his hand and he closed his hand after that jin Kazama start concentrate on his wind chakara after few Minute later it's looking like some thing going on to his body and his hand is start vibrateing where he hold his leaf few second later jin kazama open his hand and found out leaf cut into two half when it's done then jin kazama once again start concentrate on on wind chakara and few minute later wind start flowing around jin kazama body then jin kazama manipulate his wind chakara and turn that wind into little twister. Jin Kazama start walk b/w the four pole and sit b/w then and close his eye and start concerntrate on his lightening chakara after concentrated his lightening chakara the sky covered with black clouds and after that cloud start making a Noise and start creating the lightening when it's done then lightening start falling on ground and hit the electric pole where jin kazama is sitting it's feel like ground is vibrating then jin kazama open his eyes and find out that rod turn into lightening rod.

It's feeling like awesome first i was scared what gonna happen the i put some confidence and do that 2 technique when process is done i was like wow finally my chakara now turn into lightening and wind chakara

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Impressive Impressive. I see alot of potential In you. I think you are eligible to skip some steps. But first, I want you to shock me. Just a little bit. If you do this, then I know your lightning chakra is at its peak of almost being mastered

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Impressive Impressive. I see alot of potential In you. I think you are eligible to skip some steps. But first, I want you to shock me. Just a little bit. If you do this, then I know your lightning chakra is at its peak of almost being mastered
After listening the answer senpai, jin kazama start focusing on lightening and release chakara from his foot and that chakara turn into lightening then jin kazana manuplate that lightening chakara and fire toward answer senpai through ground when it hit the senpai he got shocked and jin kazama rock.

senpai are u alright or not

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Soon as you ask me the question, I look at you with a weird face. It then clicked in my head what you tried to do

"BAKA!!! Touch me and shock me! . You arent at the level where you can channel lightning through a median. *Puts arms out* NOW!

Oh, Btw. I re-read your explanation on elements. Magnetism is and isnt an elemental KG. Magnetism isnt made up of chakra nature as far as im aware. If im wrong, please correct me

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Soon as you ask me the question, I look at you with a weird face. It then clicked in my head what you tried to do

"BAKA!!! Touch me and shock me! . You arent at the level where you can channel lightning through a median. *Puts arms out* NOW!

Oh, Btw. I re-read your explanation on elements. Magnetism is and isnt an elemental KG. Magnetism isnt made up of chakra nature as far as im aware. If im wrong, please correct me
"Alright man.Jin kazama put hand on his senpai head and focusing on raiton chakara and release chakara through his hand when chakara contact with nature it turn into lightening after that senpai got shocked"

U are right about magnet release thanks man for clear my dout please can we start training I can't wait I am so excited for traning

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok.. I want you to do 2 things and follow my directions to the detail

1.) I want you to manipulate this earth below us. I want you to make a small pillar, and a kunai. Once you make the kunai, shape the kunai into a large earth cane with pointy ends. Once you do that, channel your earth chakra into your arms, releasing the chakra creating rings of rocks thrown at the nearby tree

2.) Go to the lake over there and manipulate the water. Create small waves of water and move it back and fourth till you feel like you can truly control it. I then want you to extend both of your hands channeling water into both of them. In your left hand create a sword made from water, and with your right, create a shield made of water. Make sure the sword and shield are connected to your body

Make it nice and lengthy please

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok.. I want you to do 2 things and follow my directions to the detail

1.) I want you to manipulate this earth below us. I want you to make a small pillar, and a kunai. Once you make the kunai, shape the kunai into a large earth cane with pointy ends. Once you do that, channel your earth chakra into your arms, releasing the chakra creating rings of rocks thrown at the nearby tree

2.) Go to the lake over there and manipulate the water. Create small waves of water and move it back and fourth till you feel like you can truly control it. I then want you to extend both of your hands channeling water into both of them. In your left hand create a sword made from water, and with your right, create a shield made of water. Make sure the sword and shield are connected to your body

Make it nice and lengthy please
1.) jin kazama start focusing on earth chakara and try hard to focus on earth chakara after it's done then jin kazama manuplate the earth and make a small piller and kunai after that jin kazama shape the kunai into large earth cane with pointy end after that jin kazama focusing a earth chakara on his arms and make a ring of rock and throw toward the tree when it hit the tree tree got destroyed.

2.) jin kazama walking over the lake after that jin kazama start focusing chakara on his foot when it's done then jin kazama release water chakara on water after that lake make small wave of water after seeing the wave of water then jin kazama stop releasing a chakara then jin kazama extend his both hand and focusing a chakara on his hand after that jin kazama channelize water into both hand an d manuplate the water chakara and make a 1 meter sword on his left hand and shield on his right hand and it's done.

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This honestly seem like you just c/p me.. Redo this, and make sure to describe the hesitiation. Remember these are your first two elements being unlocked. Do this with haste so we can push on young one
1.) jin kazama start focusing on earth chakara and try hard to focus on earth chakara then jin kazama manuplate the earth and make a small piller and kunai but failed then jin kazama try again still fail then jin kazama take breath and try again after that it,s work then jin kazama try again and shape the kunai into large earth cane with pointy end after that jin kazama focusing a earth chakara on his arms and make a ring of rock and throw toward the tree when it hit the tree tree got destroyed.

2.) jin kazama walking over the lake after that jin kazama start focusing chakara on his foot focusing hard on water chakara when it's done then jin kazama see that lake make small wave of water after seeing the wave of water then jin kazama release more chakara and make more bigger wave after that he stop releasing a chakara then jin kazama extend his both hand and focusing hard on chakara after 20 minute later it start work again then jin kazama channelize water into both hand and manuplate the water chakara and make a 1 meter sword on his left hand and shield on his right hand and it's done.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip

Do 3 handseals creating a whip made from water in your hand that can reach up to mid range. This can do whatever a regular whip can do, not only that but you can also channel lightning through it. Say if you was to have it wrap around your opponent. It can do more damage..

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

A nice technique, but need good planning to use. This has to be executed almost perfect. You will do 2 handseals, then spit out sticky water that travels across the whole field (Depending on how you want to use it honestly) The water is very sticky and restricts opponents from moving while on the surface of this technique. This technique like most conduct electricity so if you somehow managed to get your opponent stuck into this, you are able to use alot of combos.. That could possible end your opponent

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent

This technique is like a VERY mini scale version of mountain smash. The user will cause 2 earth slabs of earth (about 2 times taller then the average shinobi. The user will then cause the earth on each side of the user to slam together. Crushing the opponent.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
R
ank: C
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

The user channels chakra below them. Turning it to find sand. The user will then tunnel into the ground at great speeds. The user is able to sense anything above ground. Not only that, the user can use C rank and below earth from below. If using B rank or above, or any element. You will be crushed underground due to you not channeling earth chakra to stay underground

any questions?