Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**signature...the bear looks awesome...

alright then lets begin with you telling me what is chakra in the naruto verse and how is it used?

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
/ thanks for the compliment :) /

Chakra: It is the combination of physical and spiritual energy. It is the basic element for a shinobi/ninja to perform ninjutsus. With the proper molding of chakra a person can achieve physically impossible feats like walking on water, spitting fire from the mouth, lifting heavy objects etc. Without certain amount of Chakra a person would die. One can master chakra control through rigourous training and meditation.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good enough...since this is your first time we will begin w/ the chakra paper test...

*hands you a small piece of paper*

now insert your chakra into the paper to see what your chakra nature you posses...this will help you draw out your chakra...

Fire: the paper will ignite and turn to ash.
Wind: the paper will split in two.
Lightning: the paper will wrinkle.
Earth: the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away.
Water: the paper will become wet/damp.

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good enough...since this is your first time we will begin w/ the chakra paper test...

*hands you a small piece of paper*

now insert your chakra into the paper to see what your chakra nature you posses...this will help you draw out your chakra...

Fire: the paper will ignite and turn to ash.
Wind: the paper will split in two.
Lightning: the paper will wrinkle.
Earth: the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away.
Water: the paper will become wet/damp.

*Jiraiya takes the chakra paper.*

"As you say sensei =D"

*He then holds it between his thumb and the index finger and starts concentrating. He closes his eyes and starts feeling the flow of chakra within his body. He, then,starts molding chakra and tries his best to squeeze it out on the Chakra Paper. Slowly the paper starts getting damp as Jiraiya finally inserts his chakra on the chakra paper.*

"How was it Sensei?"

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, lets move on to the tree climbing exercise...

(Ki Nobori no Shugyō) - Tree Climbing Practice
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practice.
Note: Technique only for use of training methods.

...gather a fixed amount of chakra at the bottom of your feet and using only your feet to climb that tree w/out using your hands...

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, lets move on to the tree climbing exercise...

(Ki Nobori no Shugyō) - Tree Climbing Practice
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practice.

...gather a fixed amount of chakra at the bottom of your feet and using only your feet to climb that tree w/out using your hands...

"Alright sensei, I'll give my best effort"

*Jiraiya stands near a tree and starts concentrating and molding a small amount of chakra to his feet. He runs up the tree a few steps but he falls*

"Woaah......!!"

*He tries again but this time with more chakra than the previous attempt. It seems it didn't work either. He is pushed away from the tree leaving behind a mark on the bark of the tree*

"Aaahhhh!"

*Recalling his previous attempts. He now molds the right amount of chakra to his feet and starts climbing the tree again. He reaches great heights this time*

"Sensei, I think I did it!!"

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*you get half way before falling on your arse*

try again!
"Ouch!!...... alright! I'm not gonna screw up this time."

*Jiraiya gets up from the ground and gets ready to try again. He stands still infront the tree with his both hands clasp together as if in prayer. He then starts molding chakra to his feet. He recalls his last few attempts and tries to analyse the amount of chakra he was using and co-relates it to the outcome he had achieved. He takes his time trying to balance the amount of chakra on his feet. After, a minute he starts running up the tree, but he falls down again. This time he went slightly higher than his last attempt*

"Ouch!!.....that hurts. But I think I'm getting the knack of it."

*He gets ready to try once again. He molds the chakra on his feet with great concentration and slowly releases his clasped hands after few seconds. He now understands the ratio between the amount of chakra and his body weight. This time with much confidence, he rushes towards the tree and step by step he goes higher and higher until he crosses his last attempt and finally reaches a branch, on which he stands with his palms on his knees, breathing heavily.*

"How was it Sensei?"

Last edited:

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, now retrieve my kunai...

*throws a kunai at the top of a taller tree*
"woaah... !!"

*Jiraiya exclaims as he sees the tall tree in which his sensei has thrown his kunai at.*

"But sensei...." * His sensei gives a commanding look .* "Fine, fine... I'll do it"

*He goes near the tall tree and starts analyzing the situation. He realizes that it would require him to release the amount of chakra for a longer period of time. He starts concentrating once again with his both palms clasped together*

"The running makes me lose my focus on the molding and release of my chakra. I should decrease my movement speed, that way I can better maintain my focus" says to himself.

*Jiraiya molds and builds up his chakra to his feet carefully trying to balance it. He makes sure to have the right amount of chakra this time. He slowly opens his palm and starts walking up the tree. He spreads both his hands outwards as if trying to balance. Every now and then he slips slightly but he quickly regains control over his chakra release. After reaching certain heights he exclaims with joy which makes him lose his focus on the flow and control of his chakra.*

"Wooaaaaaah" thud!! He falls down but lands safely.

*He gets up quickly and begins to mold chakra once again in a praying stance. After releasing his clasped hands, this time with much greater precision, he starts walking up the tree. His control had gotten better as he didn't slip this time like his last attempts. He keeps on walking up the tree, only now he could do it more easily. Trying not to lose his focus like the last attempt, he finally reaches the kunai and grabs it! He then jumps to a close by branch.*

"Yay, Sensei, I did it!"

/ Sorry sensei I hope its not too long / :shy:

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great, lets move on to the water walking exercise...

(Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practices.

now unlike the tree climbing exercise you will need to exert a constant amount of chakra from the bottom of your feet to stay a float and walk across the surface of the water...

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Jiraiya knods his head. He then goes near a pool of water and starts to mold chakra, feeling his chakra flowing through his chakra circulatory, and slowly streams a small amount of chakra down to his feet*

"I hope this works"

*Slowly releasing a small amount of chakra from his feet, he takes his first step on the surface of the water. He spreads out his hands in balancing stance and takes another step still trying to maintain the chakra emission on his feet. He goes few more steps but loses his control over the amount of chakra to be released on his feet and falls under the water*

"Aaah......... Okay. I'm gonna get it right next time"

*After getting back to the solid ground. He gets ready to try again, collecting chakra to his feet with his palms clasped together. He lets out a sigh and starts to walk on the water. He makes sure to release his chakra from his feet in as appropriate amount as possible. He could feel the water exerting force back to his feet and tries to counter it back with his chakra's force. He starts to understand the tecnique and walks more easily than his last attempt.*

"Is that good enough, Sensei?"

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Wooaaah!!" / spalsh /

"I must perfect this. If that rock, sensei threw towards me, would have been my opponent's kunai, I would've been in grave danger"

*He gets back to the shore and begins the chakra molding process again. After gathering the required amount of chakra to his feet, he starts walking on the water. He also makes sure to release the specific amount of chakra needed from his feet.*

"Walking is not much difficult now. Lets trying running!!"

*He increases his foot pacing speed and tries to run while trying to maintain his focus on the release of chakra from is feet. After few steps of running he loses his focus and falls in*

"Increasing my movement speed always disrupts my focus. Haa...."

*He tries again and again for next 30 mins. Each time he falls he tries to learn something new and focus more on the next step. He slowly seems to get better with each try. He also tries changing directions like turning right or left and running in circles. He is now quiet familiar with this technique.*

*While slowly running on the water.*
"How is this, Sensei =D?"