Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Training begins
Hello Shandrake Huga and welcome to your training class. I luther will be your teacher and the one with the responsibility to teach you the techniques and help you master the element, while making sure you understand all the workings and uses of It. Being this our first class I want you to tell me in details some information to the element you will be learning. I have your training thread subscribed to and would be notified when you reply, I ask that you don’t bug me or remind me for training, unless 6 days has passed since my last reply, at which point you should send me a VM/PM.

1. What Is ----------Release and what are the applications
2. What Makes ------------ Release So Special Or Unique?
3. What are ------------ Release strengths and weaknesses? And possible combinations?
4. List 10 users Shown in the Anime/Manga Capable of using --------------Release
5. Which Hand seals are Commonly Associated with ---------------- Release?
6. List 10 techniques Shown in the Anime/Manga of ---------------- Techniques.
7.What do you know about chakra manipulation? What is the difference with chakra manipulation and the basic nature transformations?
8. What is chakra? What are the variants of chakra?

Note: The “-------------” Refers to the element you are training/learning. For Example “ earth “ release, In this case the word “ earth“ replaces the“ --------” The “Release” is a synonym used interchangeably with the word “Element.” So when I talk about release it means such element too. In this case you are learning fire.
You will use this template when we begin.
How will Use This Jutsu In Battle
-3 advantages and disadvantages

-How would you defend/counter/exploit the jutsu if used on you

-Questions and what ifs

-You Performing The Jutsu.
Creatively Combine these jutsu with one other technique.

Last edited:

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Chakra makes fire release and uhh the applications of fire release are dont know....

2.Fire release so special and unique because of its capability to be very useful in many different ways;light,burn,molding and more

3.Fire release's strengths are against wind, and its weaknesses are against water and earth?

4. 1)Natsu
2)Sasuke
3)Madara
4)Portigas D Ace
5)Akainu
6)Itachi
7)Tora
8)Katekyo Hitman
9)Hiei
10)Genryusai

5.no idea

6. 1)fire ball jutsu
2)fire dragon roar
3) Zanka no Tachi, Higashi
4)Zanka no Tachi, Nishi
5)Zanka no Tachi Minami
6)Danzai
7)Azure Flame
8)X-Burner
9)Crimson Lotus Phoenix Blade
10)Dai Enkai Entei
7.Chakra manipulation is being able to control your chakra more then normal, sorta like medical ninjutsu while basic nature is simply changing your chakra into something else like fire release.

8.Chakra is the thing that allows ninja to do special things like run up trees, breathe fire and other stuff.

:busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy:

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Chakra makes fire release and uhh the applications of fire release are dont know....
2.Fire release so special and unique because of its capability to be very useful in many different ways;light,burn,molding and more
3.Fire release's strengths are against wind, and its weaknesses are against water and earth?
4. 1)Natsu
2)Sasuke
3)Madara
4)Portigas D Ace
5)Akainu
6)Itachi
7)Tora
8)Katekyo Hitman
9)Hiei
10)Genryusai
5.no idea
6. 1)fire ball jutsu
2)fire dragon roar
3) Zanka no Tachi, Higashi
4)Zanka no Tachi, Nishi
5)Zanka no Tachi Minami
6)Danzai
7)Azure Flame
8)X-Burner
9)Crimson Lotus Phoenix Blade
10)Dai Enkai Entei
7.Chakra manipulation is being able to control your chakra more then normal, sorta like medical ninjutsu while basic nature is simply changing your chakra into something else like fire release.
8.Chakra is the thing that allows ninja to do special things like run up trees, breathe fire and other stuff.
:busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy::busy:
Repeat again. I wont accept one lines. Read up on naruto verse, wikipedia, and other training threads to get an idea, not a copy paste, as i wont accept that either. Your answer to number 8 is very dismal. Vm me when you can write together more than one line. Also repeat number 4 again, ace and natsu, are not in naruto, i repeat they are not. Give me 10 users in naruto manga/anime that have been shown using fire techniques. If you want easy training i am not the guy.

Last edited:

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Fire release is one of the basic elemental forms.It is produced by molding superheated chakra in the stomach, before releasing it with the lungs.

2.What makes fire release so special is the fact that fire release consist of mid to long range offensive attacks explosive and dangerous damage.

3.Fire releases strengths are against wind, and mid to long range attackers. The weaknesses of fire releases are against water and close range attcks.

4. 1)Obito
2)Itachi
3)Sasuke
4)Madara
5)Jiraiya
6)Mei
7)Kakashi
8)Takara
9)Yugito
10)Onoki

5. Hand seals commonly associated with Fire release are Serpent, Ram, Boar, Horse, Tiger, Monkey, Dragon,

6.1)Fire Ball Jutsu
2)Katon shuriken
3)Cinder Technique
4)Flash Fan Technique
5)Flaming Palm Technique
6)Resistance Technique
7)Flame Spread Technique
8)Ember Clone Technique
9)Hot Hug technique
10)Fire Release: One

7. Chakra manipulation is being able to control your chakra more then normal, sorta like medical ninjutsu while basic nature is simply changing your chakra into something else like fire release.

8.Chakra is essential to the most basic techniques, it is used in various methods, but most common is way to use it is in hand seals.The variants of chakra are Kyubi, Senjutsu, Six Paths, Hammura, Star Chakra, Dark Chakra, and Priestess Chakra.

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Fire release is one of the basic elemental forms.It is produced by molding superheated chakra in the stomach, before releasing it with the lungs.

2.What makes fire release so special is the fact that fire release consist of mid to long range offensive attacks explosive and dangerous damage.

3.Fire releases strengths are against wind, and mid to long range attackers. The weaknesses of fire releases are against water and close range attcks.

4. 1)Obito
2)Itachi
3)Sasuke
4)Madara
5)Jiraiya
6)Mei
7)Kakashi
8)Takara
9)Yugito
10)Onoki

5. Hand seals commonly associated with Fire release are Serpent, Ram, Boar, Horse, Tiger, Monkey, Dragon,

6.1)Fire Ball Jutsu
2)Katon shuriken
3)Cinder Technique
4)Flash Fan Technique
5)Flaming Palm Technique
6)Resistance Technique
7)Flame Spread Technique
8)Ember Clone Technique
9)Hot Hug technique
10)Fire Release: One

7. Chakra manipulation is being able to control your chakra more then normal, sorta like medical ninjutsu while basic nature is simply changing your chakra into something else like fire release.

8.Chakra is essential to the most basic techniques, it is used in various methods, but most common is way to use it is in hand seals.The variants of chakra are Kyubi, Senjutsu, Six Paths, Hammura, Star Chakra, Dark Chakra, and Priestess Chakra.
That is much better.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.
..Creates four clones...
I want you to Channel your katon chakra while inhaling and then exhale it out as small balls of fire which you direct at one of the four of my clones.

You will be using this template below from now on for any jutsu you are performing. I expect your answers to be very well thought out and detailed especially as your learn more higher ranked jutsus. If your answers do not meet my satisfaction i will tell you to keep repeating them until i am satisfied.: You can skip the ''Creatively Combine these jutsu with one other techniques'' last part of the template, until we begin B rank techniques if you wish.
3 advantages and disadvantages

-How would you defend/counter/exploit the jutsu if used on you

-Questions and what ifs

-You Performing The Jutsu.

Creatively Combine these jutsu with one other techniques.

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1.advantages:long range attack

1.disadvantages:not useful in close range battles

2.advantages:can easily multiply them

2.disadvantages: doesn't do a lot of damage

3.advantages:takes little amount of chakra

3.disadvantages: a low rank justu

-If this jutsu were to be used on me I would use the same jutsu to counter it. So if the jutsu were to be shot at me i would exhale the small balls and send them to counter each one that was send at me.

-Can I increase the size of the fire balls, if I cant then can i at least control the direction the fire balls go, like homing missiles?

-First I identify the targets, once I've done that I then mold my chakra then channel it threw my longs and exhale out four small fire balls."Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz" then I shoot each one at each of your clones.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1.advantages:long range attack

1.disadvantages:not useful in close range battles

2.advantages:can easily multiply them

2.disadvantages: doesn't do a lot of damage

3.advantages:takes little amount of chakra

3.disadvantages: a low rank justu

-If this jutsu were to be used on me I would use the same jutsu to counter it. So if the jutsu were to be shot at me i would exhale the small balls and send them to counter each one that was send at me.

-Can I increase the size of the fire balls, if I cant then can i at least control the direction the fire balls go, like homing missiles?

-First I identify the targets, once I've done that I then mold my chakra then channel it threw my longs and exhale out four small fire balls."Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz" then I shoot each one at each of your clones.
Redo your advantages and disavantages and this time try to come up with more than one line. Man you need to put in work, off the top of my head i can think of three solid advantages and disadvantages of this jutsu. Think about fires weakness and strenghts. Think!

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1.advantages:The move will have a long range attack and will give me time to do another attack.It may also be able to leave the enemy burned.

1.disadvantages:The jutsu wont be very useful in close range attacks and would also put me in danger. Being that it is a fire type justu it wont be very affective in close range.

2.advantages:I can easily multiply the fire attack which can allow me to hit multiple targets,and since its a mid range attack I can hit multiple of targets many times.

2.disadvantages: Being the fact that the jutsu only does 20 damage it cannot do critical or alot of damage points making it very useless when trying to finish off a person.

3.advantages: this jutsu takes little to no chakra (10) which allows me to use the justu over and over confidently knowing that it will never end.

3.disadvantages: it is a low rank jutsu and because it is a fire jutsu higher rank water can easily defeat it, since its only a D rank and that is the lowest rank.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1.advantages:The move will have a long range attack and will give me time to do another attack.It may also be able to leave the enemy burned.

1.disadvantages:The jutsu wont be very useful in close range attacks and would also put me in danger. Being that it is a fire type justu it wont be very affective in close range.

2.advantages:I can easily multiply the fire attack which can allow me to hit multiple targets,and since its a mid range attack I can hit multiple of targets many times.

2.disadvantages: Being the fact that the jutsu only does 20 damage it cannot do critical or alot of damage points making it very useless when trying to finish off a person.

3.advantages: this jutsu takes little to no chakra (10) which allows me to use the justu over and over confidently knowing that it will never end.

3.disadvantages: it is a low rank jutsu and because it is a fire jutsu higher rank water can easily defeat it, since its only a D rank and that is the lowest rank.
-Creates Four Clones- L1 L2 L3 L4

1. Take out some shirukens from your pocket and channel your katon chakra into the shirukens and then throw them at my clone,using your mental prowess and command, make these shirukens ignite and hit my clone.

2. Channel your katon chakra and spew it out as a small ball off fire which you direct towards my clone. L2

3 and 4. First perform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger and breath out from your lungs a flammable gas then shoot out a flame of fire from your mouth and combine it with the flammable gas making an even bigger fire and direct it towards my clone direction. L3

1.(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

2.( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

3.( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

4.( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance

1. Advantage:The damage is satisfactory but very useful in a quick battle.The idea of exploding shurikens is very useful in battle, will be very useful.

1.Disadvantage:the range of the attack is not very good being the fact that I am throwing a shuriken, I would expect the range to go to long but being short - mid it will be pretty degraded.

2.Advantage:The low amount of chakra used by this jutsu will allows me to use it again and again while barely losing a thing. Also thanks to the idea of exploding the shurikens when needed comes very handy....

2.Disadvantage:Being a fire jutsu it is very vulnerable to water. The shurikens can easily be deflected buy other shurikens which is a problem when I need the shurikens.

3.Advantage:The jutsu is hard to expect being the fact the shurikens explode. Plus the fact that they explode they can push away and do more damage being a fire jutsu (being burned).

3.Disadvantage:The jutsu is a D rank jutsu making it unreliable and weak against C and above water rank jutsu, this of course is problem against enemies using water style.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would throw shurikens at them so they get deflected. I could also do the same thing and counter the jutsu.

-Can I increase the amount of fire explosion range?? Is it possible to reverse the jutsu after it has been used, after explosion can i redo the explosion??

-I put my hand in my ninja sack. I pull out four shurikens. I put katon chakra into the shurikens and throw them at your four shadow clones

-Before i throw the shurikens I do Mist Blaze Dance Technique then throw them. When they explode the explosion is two times as big and very destructive it burns the things around the area.

Fire Release: Small Fire

1.Advantage:The low amount of chakra used by this jutsu will allows me to use it again and again while barely losing a chunk of chakra.

1.Disadvantage:The damage of the fireball isn't very handy in a very needing situation.Also the simple jutsu would be easy to avoid it sent at an enemy straight out.

2.Advantage: The jutsu can be easily combed with other jutsu. It is also an easy quick jutsu i can make and use in short and mid range.

2.Disadvantage: being a fire jutsu and not only a fire jutsu a low rank fire jutsu it is very weak against water jutsu that are rank C and above

3.Advantage:Being a fire type jutsu it is very effective against wind users also being a fire type jutsu it is more destructive than most element jutsu.

3.Disadvantage: the range of this jutsu is only mid to short which means it cannot be used in long range distances. This is an disadvantage because using such a jutsu would be very useful if it worked in long ranges.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would aether move of the way and if I cannot I would send the same jutsu to counter it.

-Can i increase the size of the fire by adding more chakra to the inside of the fireball? Can i control the direction of the fire ball.

-I put my hand together then channel the chakra threw my lungs and spew out a small fire ball, which i direct at one of your shadow clones.

-Before I do the fireball i activate Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique then shot it out making it really big, after I shoot out the shurikens and explode them as well making a two attack.

Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique

1.Advantage:The low amount of chakra used by this jutsu will allows me to use it again and again while barely losing a thing.

1.Disadvantage:This jutsu does no damage to the opponent making it only really bad to use by itself in important combat.

2.Advantage:The jutsu can be easily combed with other jutsu. It is also an easy quick jutsu i can make and use in short and mid range.

2.Disadvantage: being a fire jutsu and not only a fire jutsu a low rank fire jutsu it is very weak against water jutsu that are rank C and above

3.Advantage: Being a supplementary jutsu the opponent cannot use it against me unless then do a fire style jutsu, which would be a problem.

3.Disadvantage: The jutsu requires hand signs which i can forget or not do in time before another jutsu is performed and that would lead to my end.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would shoot a fireball into it before the opponent does so and in case he does, i run to water cause i know no water jutsu.

-I wonder if I can change the gas into a more toxic one, that would help alot in battle. Oh, do you think I could heat up the gas to the point that it's like a heat wave??

-I breathe in then do the signs, Snake , Ram, Monkey after doing that I breathe out the gas to the area in front of me. After I immediately get some distance from it and shoot a fireball into it.

-I combine the jutsu with Fire Release: Small Fire and Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance to get a huge maybe B rank fire attack.

Fire Release Technique
1.Advantage:The low amount of chakra used by this jutsu will allows me to use it again and again while barely losing a thing.

1.Disadvantage:This jutsu doesn't do that much damage which is a big factor when needing to finish someone quickly in a very important battle.

2.Advantage:Being a fire type jutsu it is very effective against wind users also being a fire type jutsu it is more destructive than most element jutsu.

3.Advantage:This jutsu can fluently work with taijutsu skills in close combat battles,and since taijutsu is gonna be one of my main arts this jutsu will help out alot.

3.Disadvantage: the range of this jutsu is only mid to short which means it cannot be used in long range distances,but being this jutsu it seem much more useful in short range.

-If jutsu were to be used against me i would throw shurikens which would explode when reach the enemy; Blazing Shuriken Dance.

-Could i mix rotation with Fire Release Technique to get a rotating tornado of fire all around me?? Do you think that would hurt me or help me win the battle.

-I first direct my katon chakra threw my lungs then to my mouth,there i look at my target; your shadow clones, then shoot it toward them.

-I mix his jutsu with small fireball and get small fireballs coming out threw any way of my body, I would also mix it with Mist blaze and make it stronger.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance

1. Advantage:The damage is satisfactory but very useful in a quick battle.The idea of exploding shurikens is very useful in battle, will be very useful.

1.Disadvantage:the range of the attack is not very good being the fact that I am throwing a shuriken, I would expect the range to go to long but being short - mid it will be pretty degraded.

2.Advantage:The low amount of chakra used by this jutsu will allows me to use it again and again while barely losing a thing. Also thanks to the idea of exploding the shurikens when needed comes very handy....

2.Disadvantage:Being a fire jutsu it is very vulnerable to water. The shurikens can easily be deflected buy other shurikens which is a problem when I need the shurikens.

3.Advantage:The jutsu is hard to expect being the fact the shurikens explode. Plus the fact that they explode they can push away and do more damage being a fire jutsu (being burned).

3.Disadvantage:The jutsu is a D rank jutsu making it unreliable and weak against C and above water rank jutsu, this of course is problem against enemies using water style.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would throw shurikens at them so they get deflected. I could also do the same thing and counter the jutsu.

-Can I increase the amount of fire explosion range?? Is it possible to reverse the jutsu after it has been used, after explosion can i redo the explosion??

-I put my hand in my ninja sack. I pull out four shurikens. I put katon chakra into the shurikens and throw them at your four shadow clones

-Before i throw the shurikens I do Mist Blaze Dance Technique then throw them. When they explode the explosion is two times as big and very destructive it burns the things around the area.

Fire Release: Small Fire

1.Advantage:The low amount of chakra used by this jutsu will allows me to use it again and again while barely losing a chunk of chakra.

1.Disadvantage:The damage of the fireball isn't very handy in a very needing situation.Also the simple jutsu would be easy to avoid it sent at an enemy straight out.

2.Advantage: The jutsu can be easily combed with other jutsu. It is also an easy quick jutsu i can make and use in short and mid range.

3.Advantage:Being a fire type jutsu it is very effective against wind users also being a fire type jutsu it is more destructive than most element jutsu.

3.Disadvantage: the range of this jutsu is only mid to short which means it cannot be used in long range distances. This is an disadvantage because using such a jutsu would be very useful if it worked in long ranges.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would aether move of the way and if I cannot I would send the same jutsu to counter it.

-Can i increase the size of the fire by adding more chakra to the inside of the fireball? Can i control the direction of the fire ball.

-I put my hand together then channel the chakra threw my lungs and spew out a small fire ball, which i direct at one of your shadow clones.

-Before I do the fireball i activate Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique then shot it out making it really big, after I shoot out the shurikens and explode them as well making a two attack.

Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique

1.Disadvantage:This jutsu does no damage to the opponent making it only really bad to use by itself in important combat.

2.Advantage:The jutsu can be easily combed with other jutsu. It is also an easy quick jutsu i can make and use in short and mid range.

3.Advantage: Being a supplementary jutsu the opponent cannot use it against me unless then do a fire style jutsu, which would be a problem.

3.Disadvantage: The jutsu requires hand signs which i can forget or not do in time before another jutsu is performed and that would lead to my end.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would shoot a fireball into it before the opponent does so and in case he does, i run to water cause i know no water jutsu.

-I wonder if I can change the gas into a more toxic one, that would help alot in battle. Oh, do you think I could heat up the gas to the point that it's like a heat wave??

-I breathe in then do the signs, Snake , Ram, Monkey after doing that I breathe out the gas to the area in front of me. After I immediately get some distance from it and shoot a fireball into it.

-I combine the jutsu with Fire Release: Small Fire and Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance to get a huge maybe B rank fire attack.

Fire Release Technique

1.Disadvantage:This jutsu doesn't do that much damage which is a big factor when needing to finish someone quickly in a very important battle.

2.Advantage:Being a fire type jutsu it is very effective against wind users also being a fire type jutsu it is more destructive than most element jutsu.

3.Advantage:This jutsu can fluently work with taijutsu skills in close combat battles,and since taijutsu is gonna be one of my main arts this jutsu will help out alot.

3.Disadvantage: the range of this jutsu is only mid to short which means it cannot be used in long range distances,but being this jutsu it seem much more useful in short range.

-If jutsu were to be used against me i would throw shurikens which would explode when reach the enemy; Blazing Shuriken Dance.

-Could i mix rotation with Fire Release Technique to get a rotating tornado of fire all around me?? Do you think that would hurt me or help me win the battle.

-I first direct my katon chakra threw my lungs then to my mouth,there i look at my target; your shadow clones, then shoot it toward them.

-I mix his jutsu with small fireball and get small fireballs coming out threw any way of my body, I would also mix it with Mist blaze and make it stronger.
You can redo the explosion but i believe you will have to use the technique again. No. and yes to the other questions.
1. Throw a short fame of fire at my clone and make it hot that he collapses and disperses due to the heat.
Perform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and breath out fire from your lungs, through your index and ring finger which incinerates and burns my clone. Very strong technique, and if you have fire specialty like i have you can do it with one handseal.
( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.
( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire Release: Small Fire Stream

1. Advantage: the jutsu seems very handy in close to mid range because it makes my opponents collapse due the heat and makes clones disperse.

1.Disadvantage:the range of the attack is not very good being the fact that that I can shoot it out, I would expect more range from a shot out jutsu.

2.Advantage:The amount of chakra used by this jutsu isn't as much but will allows me to use it a few more times than most jutsu, in the naruto world

2.Disadvantage:Being a fire jutsu it is very vulnerable to water, Plus it seems like the heat can be used to my disadvantage too cause am not sure heat stays in one place.

3.Advantage:the jutsu is capable of doing a total of 30 damage which is stronger than most of the jutsu I have.Making it very useful to me in battle.

3.Disadvantage:The jutsu is a C rank jutsu making it unreliable and weak against B and above water rank jutsu, this of course is problem against enemies using water style.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would use the move out of range of the heat it leaves and shoot my own fire attacks.

-Does the amount of chakra I put within the flame increase the heat, can make the heat only affect my opponents even when i'm within the heat??

-I inhale in air, then channel my katon chakra into my lungs and shoot out a tiny flame which is sent toward your shadow clone then disperses causing a huge amount of heat.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

1.Advantage:The amount of chakra used by this jutsu isn't as much but will allows me to use it a few more times than most jutsu, in ninja world.

1.Disadvantage:the range of the attack is not very good being the fact that that I can shoot it out, I would expect more range from a shooting jutsu.

2.Advantage: This jutsu is very destructive which will help me in a very useful battle also thanks to igniting on the inside I would expect it to cause more damage.

2.Disadvantage: being a fire jutsu and not only a C rank fire jutsu it is very weak against water jutsu that are rank D and above,expectancy water jutsu.

3.Disadvantage: this jutsu requires hand seals which can slow down the creation of the jutsu and I can also forget some hand signs.

-I do the hand seals:Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger then channel the chakra threw my lungs and spew out a small fire ball, which i direct at one of your shadow clones.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire Release: Small Fire Stream

1. Advantage: the jutsu seems very handy in close to mid range because it makes my opponents collapse due the heat and makes clones disperse.

1.Disadvantage:the range of the attack is not very good being the fact that that I can shoot it out, I would expect more range from a shot out jutsu.

2.Advantage:The amount of chakra used by this jutsu isn't as much but will allows me to use it a few more times than most jutsu, in the naruto world

2.Disadvantage:Being a fire jutsu it is very vulnerable to water, Plus it seems like the heat can be used to my disadvantage too cause am not sure heat stays in one place.

3.Advantage:the jutsu is capable of doing a total of 30 damage which is stronger than most of the jutsu I have.Making it very useful to me in battle.

3.Disadvantage:The jutsu is a C rank jutsu making it unreliable and weak against B and above water rank jutsu, this of course is problem against enemies using water style.

-If this jutsu were to be used against me I would use the move out of range of the heat it leaves and shoot my own fire attacks.

-Does the amount of chakra I put within the flame increase the heat, can make the heat only affect my opponents even when i'm within the heat??

-I inhale in air, then channel my katon chakra into my lungs and shoot out a tiny flame which is sent toward your shadow clone then disperses causing a huge amount of heat.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

1.Advantage:The amount of chakra used by this jutsu isn't as much but will allows me to use it a few more times than most jutsu, in ninja world.

1.Disadvantage:the range of the attack is not very good being the fact that that I can shoot it out, I would expect more range from a shooting jutsu.

2.Advantage: This jutsu is very destructive which will help me in a very useful battle also thanks to igniting on the inside I would expect it to cause more damage.

2.Disadvantage: being a fire jutsu and not only a C rank fire jutsu it is very weak against water jutsu that are rank D and above,expectancy water jutsu.

3.Disadvantage: this jutsu requires hand seals which can slow down the creation of the jutsu and I can also forget some hand signs.

-I do the hand seals:Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger then channel the chakra threw my lungs and spew out a small fire ball, which i direct at one of your shadow clones.

To your question if it is a stream of fire you must continue kneading your chakra to sustain the technique, this is different from a ball of fire which you can merely spew and continue onwards with another technique. To your other question you can control the direction of the fire ball. The first technique can be used mainly for defense, to perform it throw out a lighter than has an open flame then use the flame to turn into a wall of fire, use this wall of fire to defend against my water technique allowing them to negate each other. I use this water technique and create a wave of water and direct it towards you, to defend bring forth the flames of fire.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

The second technique, you perform the tiger hand-seal and create a stream of fire, use that stream of fire and make it run on the ground towards my clone.

Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).