Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I begin by sliding my right foot clockwise as I turn my torso clockwise. The moment I start turning this way, I begin expelling chakra from all over my body, releasing chakra from my tenketsu. IThe force of the chakra being released as well only boosts the speed of me spinning and I maintain the shape of the chakra to form to maintain it's power in a condensed form, which results in a large dome of chakra surrounding me almost instantly. After a few moments, I slow to a stop and stand in a small crater that was created from the sheer power of the chakra spinning

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by sliding my right foot clockwise as I turn my torso clockwise. The moment I start turning this way, I begin expelling chakra from all over my body, releasing chakra from my tenketsu. IThe force of the chakra being released as well only boosts the speed of me spinning and I maintain the shape of the chakra to form to maintain it's power in a condensed form, which results in a large dome of chakra surrounding me almost instantly. After a few moments, I slow to a stop and stand in a small crater that was created from the sheer power of the chakra spinning
Good job!

(Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin/Rotation
Type: Defence
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A(+20 if used to block an attack)
Description:The user pushes chakra out of all there tenketsu and spin creating a dome shield that can fend off most attacks.

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

(Hakkeshou Kuuten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Sky
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A rotation were the user makes his/her chakra into razor sharp lines and spins to attack and defend all in one move.

(Hakke Irounaku Kaiten) – Eight Trigrams Absolute Heavenly Spin
Type: Offensive, Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

You learned every technique. Now, for the finishing move, I want you to perform all the three forms of Gentle Fist and apply it in three scenarios. Create three scenarios where one, you're fighting with three individuals, and the other one, you're fighting someone very skilled Taijutsu user like Gai who can be faster then you and against someone who uses elementals.