Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
An ally and myself create 2 clones each. That is the best way to get 6 bodies on the field. Positioning them around the target will be simple so long as one doesn't get taken out. Which won't likely happen unless the opponent is more than 1 person, otherwise we can force them into a defensive position. Creating a death scenario is the tricky part, it would have to be dome before raising the barrier, as then it would require our focus. Something like a slow killing mist that won't disperse ever as it'll be within a confined space, or even using the Typography Scroll to summon and alter the battlfield, creating an unstable mass of spikes traps and all kinds of killing rock protrusions inside the barrier. We can even attempt drowning the opponent or using the Acid Rain technique.

Question, does this technique extend underground? if not. Is it possible to escape from through the underground? Such as Leech of all Creation or Hiding like a Mole.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, don't forget there is an "opening" above the barrier the problem is the barrier is so long its hard to escape from there. But if you can have rain pouring beforehand, the opponent is left to deal with that. I'd do that, and that have a summon (sharks ftw lol) made beforehand underground so as they are distracted from the rain the summon goes at em at the legs. As you notice and said, it is tough to get that death scenario on, but, this is still a great delay technique if nothing else.

Funny enough I would assume you can escape from below since it is never stated. I asked some mods but I haven't gotten any answer, me personally, it just would seem like too easy of a method to escape without some sort of prevention for such a powerful technique xD. But I wouldn't count it out either cause it never mentions it, if there was a chance to escape from below, I'm sure the manga would had shown it (lack of Kishimoto writing probably hurts this), but if someone even tried to do that it would probably still be a persons demise cause being underground is one of the worst places to get caught in a battle unless you are using it for stealth purposes.

If you have no other questions, that is the end of your training.